Eyepartner JOC / Poor product

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I am interested in speaking with anyone having contracted with Eyepartner and/or using their JOC software.

We've had a frustrating experience with this company from having been sold a product that did not yet exist, to having been delivered something 200% late, buggy, and inferior.

This company has many sites/versions of itself.

Lb

Comments

• Di
      10th of Nov, 2008

Our experience with this company was a nightmare. This company seems to be the "Money Pitt" of web services. Their billing practices are scathing, vague and dishonest. They will bill you for something, then later say it's for something else other than what is documented on their own invoices and tickets, and then want to bill you more money for the same service. Meanwhile they hold your site hostage or never properly or fully deliver on any service or items they promise in contract or otherwise. They tie down your projects with superfulous obstacles and never deliver on time. Buyer beware...do not enter into any contract with these people.

• Ti
      27th of Nov, 2008

Tim Green's reply for the record and bit of background on the person who
    wrote this above:

This client decided to order enterprise software, custom development and
    hosting services that they did not understand and could not afford.
    Unfortunately we did not identify this from the start of the client / vendor
    business relationship. In any case the client has a working site using our
    solutions. I cannot share the URL here because adult nature and rather not
    have visitors be subject to the content.

Further for the record, what is stated is not true. We are proud of after
    many years in the software development and support business. Just a few
    points I would like to make before moving on from this review site.

- Eyepartner enjoys a very healthy business even in the down turned climate
    of today. We have developed over 1 million lines of source code in our
    core products, offer service, training and hosting through our Gobyt.com
    first in class hosting facility.

- Eyepartner's business relationships are sound and we have references to
    back this up. We are of the top ten producers of one of the largest Network
    Operations Centers in USA.

- Eyepartner's core customer base continues to grow each month of every year
    we have been in existence.

- Eyepartner does not outsource it's work. True we own a corporation in
    Eastern Europe and many of our clients have visited us in both locations
    Marathon, Florida and Iasi Romania. We have 53 partners not just employees
    - to service and support our clients in any rich media application they may
    wish to have developed. Our EyePartner's on both sides of the ocean have
    always shared in our stock program and monthly profit sharing programs.

- Each and every one of our products may be available for demos before our
    clients purchase them. We pride ourselves on the revolutionary free iPTV
    solution that is used by hundreds of thousands of users per day. You can
    try the broadcasting software by going to BlinkoTV.com.

- As far as being approachable, our clients may approach me at any time
    (including the one above). We host our customer support line that is open
    18 hours per day 5 days a week. Being the CEO of such a dynamic and
    exciting company can be very rewarding but yes time consuming. I can say
    however that no matter how insignificant the project is, I manage to make
    contact to each one of our many clients on a regular basis. I will gladly
    meet with anyone and give them a tour of our offices in both Europe or the
    Marathon, Florida offices at any time - even take you out fishing or diving
    if your up to it!

So anyone that wishes to call on us, please feel free to do so at
    305.289.4557 and we will be happy to show you many of products along with
    our clients using our business solutions and making a decent profit from
    them.

Thank you for the space.

Tim Green
    CEO
    Eyepartner, Inc.

27th of Jan, 2009

I have 2 sites with eyepartner and I found them to be very good. Blinko is fantastic. I have had webcam sites for over 10 years (4 different platforms) and you can't appreciate how good JOC is until you try and build your own cam site. Maybe that is why I have a good experience with eyepartner and Tim is because I am somewhat knowledgeable about my product, what I should expect and who my customers are.

They are a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. I have tried to go cheap with other cam systems are they are horrible (not all, but some). Webcam is a beast, folks. It is a HUGE technical challenge. Take it from me. I tried to build my own cam system and got my ### handed to me.

My sites are fitvixenz.com and jamescookshow.com I use JOC, Blinko and Monster Encoder.
    James Cook

28th of Jan, 2009

Interesting, because indications are that www.jamescookshow.com point to Blinkotv/Eyepartner. The site certificate was issued to Eyepartner, Company link directs to Eyepartner, etc. Related domains reference is "Eyepartner". Term and Conditions link leads to nowhere.

I suspect you are part of Eyepartner's Romanian design team.

More smoke and mirrors!

(I took screen shots in the event anything changes)

• Ga
      24th of Apr, 2009

I have recently entered into a contract with Eyepartner to build a platform using their products. I think I will be a great litmus test for everyone to see if their past problems were isolated issues or not and report on how they work with their customers.

A few weeks into the process, I can certainly see where there is the potential for constant issues.

I am trying to work through them with Tim Green and his team.

I will report back on a regular basis on the progress of my project.

9th of Jul, 2009

There is another independent posting on this company within this website. Reference:

9th of Jul, 2009

I have spoken to SEVERAL parties who have fallen victim to Eyepartner's practices since our misfortune. We are still interested in speaking with those who have contracted with this company.

eyepartnervictims at gmail.

• In
      9th of Nov, 2009

Tim is a slime ball. He does not know what ethical behavior is!

• Al
      8th of Dec, 2009

Hi,

my company was and still is a victim to eyepartner, im very familiar with all the complains above, they have made my life miserable too, they are very dishonest, they have a way to make the client hostage than they start billing you for asking them questions, their software is also full of bugs and after long time we are still struggling with their bugs.
    there are many more things to write on their behavior but i'm really interested to know what's going on with the law suit, as i'm thinking about it seriously this days, so if there is a group that started or will start please contact me at - Alexpr5555 at gmail.com.

8th of Dec, 2009

We was ready to buy from this company but 10 000 usa dollars looks a bit more that we can afford. So we better buy a cheap product, see how things work. Anyone heard about Jasmin Clone from www.camscripts.com . Is it ok to buy a clone? any feed back?

• Ka
      11th of Jul, 2010

tim green is a [censor]ing [censor]

2nd of Sep, 2010

camscripts is a joke, if your looking to do a site maybe with one model it could potentially work but if you want to do a real site you need a devloper you gotta spend around 5K but definitely do NOT use Tim Green I was in negotiations with this guy and he's very nice responding to all your questions but don't fall for it. They are not clear on what they will give you and if you want any changes he will tell you that it cost thousands and thousands of dollars to make any changes. Just a real typical cam artist. There are many reputable developers online that will be honest with you.