Eyeglass World / Avoid at all costs

The eyeglass world in Louisville ***!! I have never experienced such poor service. They were willing to take my $500 at the store, but when I failed to receive my contacts, they said a refund could only be issued through "corporate". They said contacts would be in 2 weeks and after 6 weeks of no contacts, I asked for a refund. There has been no apologies and no attempts to treat the customer with respect This is a rip-off scam of a store! Whatever you do, avoid this store. I may lose my money but I hope they go out of business and their employees go to he**.

Va

Comments

• Do
      19th of May, 2008

I had a similar issue with eyeglasses from Eyeglass World. I ordered 3 and only got 2. The 2 I had were not correct. It took me 4 months, a call to the holding companies president, Ben Cook, and the BBB to get my refund.

24th of Jan, 2009

I also had terrible service. Last February I ordered a pair of glasses. I went to pick them up and the girl that was working did not check how they fit or even have me tried them on for her. When I got home I noticed the frame was cracked. I took them back and ordered a new pair. It took over a month for me to get my new glasses. I never received call backs after leaving messages for the manager. When I finally picked up my glasses, the manager was very rude and told me I got my glasses after all. Never Never got to this store, it is located in Brookfield, Wisconsin.