eye pothesis / they stole my money

i paid for a free sample for 1.03 i talked to a person named jle.I told him about my problem he said i will not get all of my money back he gave me an address of where to send the sample back i did not get the address i could not understand him and i did not get it. I found a website that gave me a number to get a hold of a Blair McNea at [protected] the site said she is ceo . i called the number she said there was no such person.So i went to the bank and changed the number of my bank number. so they would not take any more money out . but now they said i would not get all my money.which was 78.44. so they stole my money!!!

Comments

16th of Apr, 2012

i wish i had not wrote this comment there is no way to delete it. i was just upset but now i am not ! everything will be 0k, i will get the money back i know it . i talked to the bank

16th of Apr, 2012

i wish i had not wrote this comment . i was just mad at that moment .i know i will get my money back. what goes around comes around.besides i talked to the bank.

21st of Apr, 2012

i saw en add for a free sample i paid 1.03 for shipping they sent me my sample. but when i looked at my bank statement they had billed me 78.44 . they said that i asked for a free sample i did'nt know that they were going to bill me the amount stated so i went to the bank and changed my number on the card so they would'nt charge me any more money . i try to call. The person i talked to said they don't know of any such company and hung up on me i called back while i was talking and they hung up on me again . so i called my bank and told them what happen so they changed my card number. i sent the item back now lets see if they repaid me back/