Eye Glasses / popping sound in my glasses when you put them on

1 7701 w RdMilwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 414]365-3700

I purchased a pair of glasses at sam's club on 04/18/2015 the glasses had a popping sound when you pull on both handle
to put them on.I taken the glasses to sam's on 04/29/2015 to see what was the problem.The Manager Daniel Jenkins was not in
on that day, but her coworkers was in, they refused to corrected the problem, and got very Nasty.

Na
Apr 29, 2015

More Eye Glasses Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mg
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Eye Glasses - poorly made glasses
    Eyebuydirect
    Columbus
    Ohio

The glasses they sent me were the WORSE pair of glasses I've ever seen and I've been wearing glasses for over 40 years. They were to be a pair of rimless. I'll tell you this they certainly don't take pride in their craftsmanship it was as if two people made the glasses one lens was larger than the other so because of that one arm attached was higher than the other. (I guess they didn't think I would notice that they were crooked on my face). They were too big and too thick and bulky... They kept sending me updates stating the glasses are being checked by our quality experts...yeah right! For someone to have declared that fit to be sent is ridiculous now comes the drama of refund because I sure don't want a replacement pair of glasses. My attitude is if you felt that mess was appropriate to send out the first time why would I possibly have you send me the same glasses back again NO THANK YOU!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!