Exxonmobil / winner of 450 000

South Africa Review updated:

i received an sms this morning saying:
Congradulations! you have won 450 000 in 2012 Exxon Mobil Oil Sim Promo; with Ref UKRSA01. Please contact Selina on 0799951679for activation and cash claim.
i called and they want all my personal details and even bank details. i just want to warm everybody out there to be very careful about such sms, delete it immediately!

Comments

• Su
      Aug 21, 2012

Hi

I have received the very same sms,
    Fortuantely I have not relied. Please do something about this.

Aug 22, 2012

I received the same sms twice and when you call back the persone on the other end asks you to call them back in 5 or 10 minutes and when you do they don't answer or another person answers the phone and asks you to call back again... Some people need to get a job and stop wasting other peoples time WORTHLESS and nokia needs to do something about this because this isn't the first time last year it was the same with my mother and she won R950 000.00 and then they send the same ref number what's up with that?

• Ts
      Oct 16, 2012

Congratulations! you have won R450, 000 in 2012 Exxon Mobil Oil Sim Promo; Ref. UKRSA01. Please contact ZANELE NKOSI on 0799951679 for activation and cash claim.
    That's what I just recieved! They are truly bold!

Mar 14, 2013

I received the same sms as well, but i just decided to ignore it as it is not the first time getting such text. so i would advice people to just ignore such text rather wasting your time, energy and money on such scams.

• Al
      Jun 27, 2013

i received the same sms on 23 June 2013 - now really do these scam think that they can go on and on!

Nov 20, 2013

Thank you for staying on MOBILE!You have won R450.000 in 2013 EXXONMOBILE PROMO; Ref no 100bbm. Contact us on 0814333729 for activation & cash claim.T&C apply

• Me
      Mar 03, 2014

Hi

I have received the same - contact 0814333729. I do not call anymore!!!