Exxonmobil — service station attendants verbal abuse.
Date of incident: Tuesday, January 17
Time od incident: 6:30 a.m.
At 6:30 this morning I pulled into the Exxon station on Rte 57 in Warren County New Jersey.
The pump before me was occupied by a man slowly pumping his own
The attendant started yelling at me for stopping at the second pump and
not waiting for the man to pull away.
I explained to him that I was running late for work and I could not wait
for the man in front of me to get in his car and leave the station.
He continued to yell at me until I pulled away from the gas pumps even
after I told him he was being rude, mean, and nasty and he was not to
talk to me like that again. He knew I was a regular customer that filled
up at the station 2 times per week since I have a long commute to work every day.
If you would want to reach me by phone please call [protected].
The resolution I am looking for is an apology from Exxon. I have been
going to this station, but will not return until I get an apology from
More Exxonmobil Complaints & Reviews
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - job scam 
- Exxonmobil - beware of this scam! 
- Exxonmobil - e-mail award lucky winner of month 
- Exxonmobil - winner of 450 000 
- Mobil oil company - job scam 
- Exxonmobil - gas attendant
- Exxon - inconvenience 
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - mark ten cartilage
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - air pump
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - tiger mart