Exxon / rude to pregnant lady needing help

1 7900 Beverly BlvdLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I went to put air in my tires this morning and found that I was having trouble staying crouched like that since I am 7 months pregnant. I asked the cashier if there was someone who could help me and she said yes and told me to wait outside. After 10 minutes, and no attendant, I went inside to see if someone was coming to help me. There were two men, one I think was a manager, and I asked if they were going to be able to help me. The manager person told me, "no, we aren't full service." I said, I am 7 months pregnant! I just can't crouch down. They didn't care. Then, I asked if anyone was going to tell me while I was waiting that they were unable to help me, or if they were going to leave me out there waiting for no one. They said nothing. I got no apology, no explanation. Whatever the company policy is, I wonder if I had gone into labor if anyone would have cared. These jerks can't p0ssibly believe that the company policy is to ignore a disabled person asking for help. Mobil should be ashamed of its employees and policies.

An

Comments

• Bu
      3rd of Jun, 2016

Call the dept. in your your state that oversees gasoline dispensers. here in FL it is the dept. of Agriculture. The number is posted on the dispenser. They will see that the leak is fixed immediately or the dispenser locked up until it is fixed.

Exxon - dirty overcharing
    Exxon
    24025 Calabasas Road
    Calabasas
    California

Pump #2 leaked gasoline onto my hand from a leak where the hose connects to the pump handle. The pumping of gas shut off because of the leak.

I informed the cashier, and he told me the owner knows, but will not fix the leak. I asked the cashier to put a warning sign on the pump, but he refused.

I'd like to know what governmental agency to complaint to.

Exxon - dirty overcharing
    exxon
    22 st and M N..w
    washington district of colubai

as your all locations of Exxon mobile, in district of Columbia, this location is stealing from tax on small items, and dirty as all your Exxon mobile, and some hide the restroom for customer, this with all those come to usa, with hb1 visa, more included Ethiopian cashiers, or owner, all over the country, a-z, this a Ethiopian, agenda, to steal from taxes, and adding the price, to all items, it is very, very much observed on stores have regular Ethiopian employees, , which includes, keeping locked the door of restrooms for ever, to any one including customers,