Exxon Gas Station / exxon lost three customers that day as we refuse to buy anything from that company ever again

United States Review updated:

I went to the Exxon of Chapel Creek boulevard in Fort Worth Tx with my friend and my little brother. While my brother looked for what he wanted my friend talked to someone he knew that worked there. As I waited for my brother to make up his mind and for my friend to stop talking to the employee he knew. We believe it was the manager who rudely walked up to us and told us to get out. Exxon lost three customers that day as we refuse to buy anything from that company ever again.

Comments

• Bi
      Jan 18, 2012
    Exxon Gas station - Attendant dropped the money but made me get out and pick it up
    Exxon Gas Station

My wife and I stopped at the exxon station on the corner of Ramapo Valley road at approximately 11:45 pm, we were desperate and it was the only gas station open so we were very thankful that we made it. There was only one other customer when we arrived. The attendent very slowly, almost like he was in a daze, walked over to the other car and started pumping. He then very slowly wandered behind our car but never came near our windows or said anything. My window was already down so finally I said "Hello"? He peeked around from the rear of my car and just looked at me. So I asked if he could please give me $10 of regular to be paid with cash. He said give me the cash first, so I stuck my hand out the window with a $20 bill. He finally slowly walked up to take it, but as he took the money from my hand it stuck to my thumb and his fingers and then came free from both and floated to the ground. Even though it wasn't my fault I said "oh sorry". He then started walking away and said "you pick up the money". I was like, "are you kidding me?" So I had to get out of the car and pick up the money that he dropped. On any other occasion I would have picked up my money and taken my business elsewhere, but we were below empty. I was so happy when we got there but so disappointed and disgusted by the time I left. So much so that when i got home I called the station and asked the attendant why he made me get out and pick up the money that he dropped. He said, "oh that was you? You shouldn't have thrown money at me, if you did that gain you would have big problems". I kept telling him it was he that dropped the money but he just kept repeating that I had "thrown" it, and he hung up on me even though I used no vulgar or threatening language.

I don't know what his reasons were for acting this way. I hope that it is not a prejudicial type of thing. I am of Anglo-Saxon descent and he appeared to be of Middle-Eastern descent. Regardless, even though for years I have stood up for Exxon against all of my liberal friends, I will never ever visit an Exxon station again unless I am in absolutely dire circumstances, and I will be sure and tell everybody I know of my experience.

• Ga
      Jan 19, 2012

That's horrible. How long will it take you to recover from this tragedy? Poor thing.

Jan 24, 2012

My mother wants me to confess and tell the truth as to why we were kicked out of the store. When Patrick was talking to the employee to distract him my older brother Zale who wrote this letter told me to steal some candy and things. The manager saw us, we thought he was a customer because of the way he dressed and told us to leave and never come back. Then he knew my mother and he called her. Now she wants me to apologize. Also we are not allowed to hang with Patrick because he is a bad influence on us and it was his idea to distract the employee while we stole. I have to apologize for us all because my older brother refuses to and she can't make Patrick do it. So sorry from

Zale(age 18)
    Patrick(age 18)
    and me
    Nick(age 10)

Jan 24, 2012

It was not my idea or my brothers it was Patrick's idea and he did not steal a thing he just distracted the employee and asked us to steal. I did not want to but Patrick is cool and my brother and I did not want to lose his friendship.

Jan 24, 2012

You may be right Tasha, I don't know why I have to write this, especially when my brother stole more than me, and we did not know he was the manager, we thought he was another customer because he was not wearing a badge.

Jan 24, 2012

The manager his name was not Bubba his name was Michael.

• As
      Feb 07, 2012
    Exxon Gas station - Considering avoiding EXXON all together
    Exxon Gas Station

Was attempting to manuveur my vehicle into one (1) of the fueling lanes when an employee, black male wearing a yellow colored button down shirt (untucked of course) walked in front of my vehicle causing me to slam on my brakes. This clown didnt even have the common courtesy to appologize, he didnt even care enough to say anything. Instead, he grabed his crotch, spat on the ground and continued walking through the parking lot into the store.The clerks inside of the location are just as unprofessional and rude as the clown from the parking lot. Considering avoiding EXXON all together.

• Ol
      Feb 07, 2012

I can see not giving this location your business but thionk it's a little silly to hold it against all Exxons., especially since they are individually owned. Bring it to the manager's and owners attention.

•   Aug 03, 2012

Posing as children again Trevor. I seem to recall Lori Drew doing that a few years back.

Aug 03, 2012

My brother got lots of emails today saying people responded to his review and he says that he is still angry at the manager and first born triplet i am not ten no more i turned 11 in june. my brother does not live in the house no more because he is a bad influence on me and it is all patricks fault. but we have the same email and he got lots of messages saying someone posted here, i forgot all about this.

Aug 03, 2012

I am still scared of that manager now, he said that my brother and patrick are not allowed in the store anymore and i am not without a parent. and he always looks at me like I am going to steal again, patrick said it is because we are black.

Aug 03, 2012

What doe playing the race card mean.

Aug 03, 2012

Whatever Tasha you are a ###, you were on my side until I found out I was black. F__u__C___k You.

• tasha is the site troll

• Bi
      Aug 03, 2012

" As I waited for my brother to make up his mind and for my friend to stop talking to the employee he knew. "

You mean making up his mind of whether he should steal a a Kit Kat, or a Hershey's bar?
    :D