Extreme usa sports / FILED ON 966 SHUT DOWN BUSINESS

1 95 Tyler Ave. Suite ENewport News, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.877.595.7277

BEWARE EXTREME USA SPORTS WILL RETURN UNDER NEW NAME...this cpmpany location in newport news va. this onwer will take out AD in your local news paper all over the USA, as president Carl GROSE of Newport news va. collectivism and that the END OF YOUR GOOD HARD EARNED DEPOSIT, WITH OUT ANY CONTACT...THIS CEO/PRESIDENT DOES NOT LEAVE A 966
OR YOUR DEPOSIT... FROM MANY FAMILY IN NORTHERN VA, AND BALTIMORE MD. 07/09/2009 THIS WAS A SIDEWALK DEAL FROM EXTREME USA SPORTS OF HAMPTON & NEWPORT
NEWS AREA...23601 FREDDIE G. LARGE REFUND LOST...

Comments

• Ze
      26th of Jul, 2009

I too lost - finding out if anyway to sue.
    Contact me at "tmac""1953""@""sbc""global"".""net"

31st of Jul, 2009

Hi, Tmac
    I 'll contact you asap, more than just a few family lost thousands
    with Carl Grose and Tom Flanagan, with that Extreme Usa Sports fraud game, I 'm keeping a eye on the washington post for
    Ads, if so well contact you and Jamall Asap, must have more
    information on Carl grose and Tom Flanangan to file on Extreme Usa Sports, my friend well have more than three of us to file on Carl Grose and company, there are more than three, but people do not want this know that Carl and Tom ran a
    game on us, after we stood up more will come out...keep your eyes open...some one from Newport News and Hampton area may have all of the information that we need to file...Freddie G.

13th of Aug, 2009

EXTREME USA SPORTS OF NEWPORT NEWS VA., HAMPTON AREA ... ANY ONE IN THIS AREA WITH ANY INFORMATION ABOUT CARL GROSE THE PRESIDENT OF EXTREME USA SPORTS OR ANY INFORMATION ON A TOM FLANAGAN OF EXTREME USA SPORTS NEWPORT NEWS, THIS COMPANY SHUT DOWN WITH OUT A 966, AND KEEP MY DOWN
    PAYMENT...IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR CARL GROSE AND TOM FLANAGAN TO RUN MORE ADS... IN THE
    WASHINGTON POST AND BALTIMORE SUN...

17th of Aug, 2009

ALL OF EXTREME USA SPORTS OF NEWPORT NEWS VA., VICTIMS OF CARL GROSE AND TOM FLANAGAN,
    ALERT THERE JUST MAY BE A POP UP CARL GROSE
    AND TOM FLANAGAN AD VITAMIC.NIGHT MARE
    COMPLAINT RATING... TRY AND SMILE... THIS CREW IS GOOD ... ONCE MORE SOME ONE FROM THE AREA WILL GIVE THEM UP... WE ONLY NEED ONE MAILING ADDRESS TO FILE..THAT ALL THAT WELL NEED TO FILE ...ANY CONTACT INFORMATION AND WE CAN FILE...

24th of Aug, 2009

email me - I have Carl's mailing address at his pawn shop.

tmac1953@sbcglobal.net

25th of Aug, 2009

HELP ALL HELP ANY ONE WITH INFORMATION ON
    EXTREME USA SPORTS, AND CARL GROSE HAMPTON
    NEWPORT NEWS VA., ALL INFORMATION VERY WELCOME AT ANY TIME.. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL UP DATED INFORMATION ON EXTREME USA SPORTS, CARL GROSE TOM FLANAGAN ... THANK YOU MUCH!!!

• Da
      26th of Aug, 2009

They go as far as San Diego to get your money. I was duped into a meeting with Mr. Flanagan myself. I was sold on the idea that I would purchase $20, 000 worth of sports merchandise at costs that could be marked up to %100. I was informed that I would be counseled on how to market the merchandise and sell it.
    After going for the deal hook line and sinker, I was sent $9000 worth of sports merchandise and 5 displays that are worth $500 tops. I was never given the opportunity to select what merchandise I would like to sell they just sent me what ever they wanted. No counseling or assistance was ever supplied to me it was just like " here's your stuff now go and sell it and let us know when you want more". Never even given a catalogue to choose more merchandise from. I feel so foolish that I got suckered like this and that most of the money lost wasnt even mine, it was my fathers. Tom Flanagan is a good salesman and an even better crook to boot. I have no idea how to go about fixing this problem. But hopefully this will be read by someone out there that will learn a lesson from this huge mistake that I made.

27th of Aug, 2009

HELLO DAVENDAGO;
    MY FRIEND DO YOU THANK THAT CARL GROSE AND TOM FLANAGAN DROP PIGEON ON YOU AND YOUR DAD, I DID NOT KNOW THAT THOSE PIGEON DROPPERS WORK WAY OUT IN SAN DIEGO, TOM FLANAGAN WAS TO OLD OF A MAN FOR THAT STUFF, THIS TOOK ME A MINUTE TO PUT TOM IN THE GAME, CARL AND TOM WORK THE GAME ON MORE THAN JUST US..MORE WILL COME UP, PEOPLE FILL A SHAME, BECAUSE TOM AND CARL BIKE US OUT OF SO MUCH MONEY, BUT ONE GREAT THING I DO LIVE IN VIRGINIA...AND WITH MORE HELP CARL AND TOM WILL POP UP...THAT A VERY BAD WAY TO MAKE A LIVING...ANOTHER STEP CARL AND TOM FORGOT IS THAT A MAN WILL FOLLOW HIS MONEY.. TOM AND CARL ALMOST GOT ME FOR THE WHOLE TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS.ONE MORE DAY AND BAM,
    I WITHDREW THE LOAN, OH THAY GOT ME..FOR THE DOWN PAYMENT IN THE THOUSANDS...STAY IN CONTACT, WE CAN FILE ON TOM AND CARL SOON...

• In
      10th of Sep, 2009

It appears they got me too. I have a different address than the one you have posted. The address I have is 125 Herman Manville Ave Suite 120 Newport News, VA 23606. I hope this helps. If you guys get any info please share and I will do the same. insidegame@comcast.net

11th of Sep, 2009

Freddie - would you be willing to be our rep in Virginia? To go to court hearings?
    I know of at least 4 of us who may be willing to put up some money for an atty, but need someone close to Newport News when we need someone to go to court.

email me: tmac1953@sbcglobal.net

Tom McKinley

• Dn
      12th of Feb, 2010

I met Tom Flanagan in August of 2009. I lost money as well. The organization is now called USA Sports Industires International. Their website is usasportsindustriesinternational.com. They have an A+ rating with the BBB. The president's name is Cornelious Wilson.

email me about a course of action:

dnebst@hotmail.com

8th of Jul, 2010

Extreme USA Sports NewPort News VA THESE BAND OF
    BANDITS ARE STILL OUT STACKING UP HARD WORKING
    PEOPLE...BANDIT AKA THOMAS ALFRED FLANAGAN OF
    NEWPORT NEWS, WILL ANSWER TO TOM FLANAGAN, AKA
    CARL GROSE ALSO OF THE AREA, AKA CLYDE CUTTLER OF
    NEWPORT NEWS A ONE PAWN AT 5979 JEFFERSON AVE.
    FREDDIE G.

• Av
      7th of Jan, 2011

I too lost a ton of money to these crooks. I filed a motion with the Virginia district attorney then these scam artists Tom Flannagan and Cornelius Wilson shut down USA Sports Industries which is who I was supposedly going into business with. I know they will pop up yet again so if any new informaiton comes up about these gentlemen please let me know as I would like to continue to go after these clowns until I am paid in full. To Mr. Flannagan I do hope you show your face in my state yet again you conned me and my family out of THOUSANDS you crook!!!