Extreme Teeth Whitening / Unathorized Billing

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

I was enticed by a EXTREME TEETH WHITENER (teeth-whitening offer) ... pay $5.99 for shipping/handling and a sample would soon arrive. What I thought was a sample ended up costing me an addition $78; worse, they charged me an additional $78; so I called ... they could care less ... instead, they wanted the sample back and then would give me back my refund. I complained to my credit card company, who in turned contact them; however, they aparently were able to convince the CC company that I had purchased this product appropriately. I am now working with Attorney General of Illinois on this. Clearly this is a SCAM, and no one seems to be paying attention. Any television/radio producers looking to catch these scammers? I'm interested. This is a classic case of internet rip-off 101.

Comments

• Pa
      1st of Sep, 2009

Yes I am from the UK and have been scammed by these people, How can they get away with this scam???? Surely Google or the web-site people could de-list them, it is a total con. Can some Solicitor or legal person advise us???? Thank you Paula

• Ba
      28th of Apr, 2010

Yes, this just happened to me too. Do not pay $5.99 for a sample, because they will bill your credit card for $79.00 within 15 days if you do not cancel your order. They are rude and incensitve and very unprofessional. A BIG SCAM! Crystal White Phone number is 1-866-574-2274