Extreme Systems / Don't buy from them

When I was stationed at fort hood I bought a pc from extreme systems in harker heights just down the street from dairy queen. I paid over $1500.00. When I got it home, I noticed it had a funny smell. I brought it back for service the next day. Greg I think his name was worked on the *** for 3 days and I picked it back up and got out of the army and moved back to Florida. I unpacked it when I got back home and it did not power up at all. I transported the thing in my car and treated it like a baby. I called up the crooks at extreme and they said it was out of warranty and I was SOL. I only had the pc for 2 weeks. The rip-off Soldiers and do not honour warranties. They have all kinds of complaints at the BBB. Don’t use Extreme Systems in Killeen Harker Heights Texas.

Va

Comments

5th of Mar, 2009
    Extreme Systems - Awful experience
    Extreme Systems
    extremesystems.org

I took my dell laptop into this computer shop. The owner greg moore told me that he could fix the spyware. When I got my laptop back he stole the memory card out of it. I called Dell to verify what was in my lap top when i bought it. I told him I am going to report him to the police. These guys are crooks. Don't go to this place.