Extreme Lean Rx / Fraudulent charges

Like the other complaints about this company, we were charged 84.97 that we never authorized or purchased anything from this company. I've been trying, and will continue trying, to contact someone at this company.

We do use credit cards on-line, but since some of the other people have stated that they have never used the card to purchase anything on-line, it would be interesting to see how the credit card #s were acquired.

It would be interesting to see if all of the people who have had charges were from the same area of the country or if we all used the same credit card types.

Comments

31st of May, 2007
    ExtremeLeanRX - What is it?

I did not order this product from CJW HOLDINGS INC. The charge is for $84.97. This was not authorized.

31st of May, 2007

This charge for $84.97 is unauthorized on my debt account by CJW HOLDINGS INC.

• Ka
      1st of Jun, 2007
    CJW Holdings Inc / ExtremeLeanRX - What is it?

I did not order this product from CJW Holdings Inc. Unauthorized amount of $84.97 was charged to my account. This is Theft.

• Ka
      2nd of Jun, 2007

Same thing just happened to my Mom. Same amount same company. I was checking the internet site for her, when I googled it and came up with this. Hers was on a credit card, I had her cancel the card and put in a dispute for charges. Thanks for the information.

6th of Jun, 2007

My checking acc. was charges $84.97, this was an unauthorized charge.

• Zo
      7th of Jun, 2007
    ExtremeLeanRX - What is it?

There was a charge of $84.97 placed on my credit card that I have not used in 2 to 3 months. This Extremeleanrx, what is it ? I called the phone number and all they give is a web site. So how do I get my money back. This web site is just complaints. I will be turning this over to the fraud department of my credit card. Who else do we talk with?

8th of Jun, 2007
    ExtremeLeanRX - What is it?

I have found on my Capital One account an unauthorized charge in the amount of $84.95.

I am unaware of this company. I have made no contact with this company and I have not received any materials, products, or merchandise from Extremeleanrx.

• Da
      10th of Jun, 2007

Same thing. Charged on Discover twice last month for over $120 and then twice this month for over $86. All four charges in dispute. These guys suck.

• Da
      12th of Jun, 2007
    ExtremLeanRX - Fraudulent charges

Just got hit with a $84.97 charge on my Citibank M/C, as apparently several others on this site have judging from the posts... I'm pissed!