Extreme Lean Rx / 3 unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
I also have unauthorized charges from this company 2 charges for 106.90 on 4/30/07 and 1 for 89.90 on 5/18/07. The charge shows as REVENUESHIELD with partial phone number. I called the credit card company and they told me it was extremeleanrx - Their website: extremeleanrx.com does not have any contact information, just a form to fill out - which I'm sure doesn't go to anyone.

It is on a DISCOVER card - I am wondering if the other complaints were also DISCOVER cards - as maybe they hacked into that system???

N  1st of Jun, 2007 by

Extreme Lean Rx - 2 unauthorized charges!

I like the others on this site have never ordered nor ever visited this website until 2 unauthorized charges showed up on my Credit Card Statement. I have tried the same numbers 800-906-7150 and 866-882-3186 only to get the same messages. After visiting the sites given on the recording the only way to dispute a claim is to registered. It seems to me that I would have had to register to sign up for the product to begin with. I have pulled some Whois records and will try call the admin of the web site to see if I can get any info from there Administrator of the web site Extremeleanrx.com it SomainsByProxy.com. Address 15111 N Hayden Rd, STE 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Az 85260 Phone 480-624-2599. For adiprenerx.com (the other web address that they are mentioning on the recording) is MetaPredict 87 East Green St, Suite 305, Pasadena, California 91105 phone 626-796-1004. If anyone can find out any info on this I would love to hear it.
N  6th of Jun, 2007 by
Its not only discover cards its chase cards too!
N  8th of Jun, 2007 by

ExtremeLeanRX.com - Unauthorized charges

ExtremeLeanRX.com charged my checking account for 84.97. I did not authorize any charges on my account, I tried to call them and was referred to a web site.
A  20th of Jun, 2007 by
They are a scam. If you have called them and/or emailed and they won't remove your number - Call the BBB, or the California District Attorney and mention wire fraud. Also, call Adbrite, where these heathen advertise and complain about their unsavory business practices. They will remove their ads. As well, we will call their landlord and creditors asking them to cancel their dealings with such criminals. Finally, if you would like to join our Class Action lawsuit, email me at the number above -let's gets these losers!
A  26th of Jun, 2007 by
I am also a victim of RevenueShield. I reported it to American Express and they launched an investigation. Yesterday I received a letter from them saying they are going to put the charges back on my account because they cannot get a response from these people. They must be stopped!
N  12th of Jan, 2009 by

Extreme Lean Rx - Unauthorized Order of Product
Phone: 1-800-304-8447

I received a product called Extreme Lean RX today, in the mail with no return address label.

I have never ordered this product. I am waiting on my credit card statements to see if I have been charged for this product.