Extreme Lean Rx / Charges on my credit card

I just received my credit card statement and i have a charge of $84.97 from cjw holdings inc. [protected] utah, when i called the number it tells me to register a help ticket online at www.extremeleanrx.com. I have never ordered from these people and i would like to know how they got my credit card number. I have never used this card to purchase anything on-line before. So have they hacked into some data base and stole my information? I will register a complaint and file charges with my credit card company and make them aware that i am not the only consumer that they are stealing from.

Comments

10th of Feb, 2007
    Lean RX - Unauthorized charges to my credit card

I have had numerous charges to my credit card all without authorization. I have tried phoning and E-mailing with no results. I am really getting annoyed and frustrated with this scam.

• Li
      23rd of May, 2007
    Lean RX - Unauthorized charges to my credit card

I was billed 74.95 and 69.95 and never ordered from this company, called in February and they said they would credit my account, but it would take 2 billing cycles. But I have never seen a credit.

• Ar
      8th of Jun, 2007
    www.ExtremeLeanRX.com - What is this charge for?

On June 4 there was a charge of $84.97 on my bank debit/credit card account that I do not know anything about. I tried calling the number listed and I get a recording telling to go on line at www.extremeleanrx.com but when I do the item comes up under complaints, so then I tried the other e-mail address they give which is adiprenerx.com and there is no such e-mail address. Sounds like a scam to me. Is there anything I can do besides talk to my bank.