Extreme Lean Rx / 2 unauthorized charges on same date to credit card

I had 2 charges of $106.90 posted to my credit card both on the 30th of April 2007. I have never visited this product's website and I sure don't need diet pills since I only weigh 86 lbs. I don't know where or how they got my credit card info, but be aware this seems to be wide spread. The name of the company listed with the charges was RevenueShield8668823 American Forkut. The 8668823 is only a partial phone number for them. The complete number is [protected], but when you call it you only get an automated voice message that tells you to go to one of their 2 websites and fill out a trouble ticket. The message says that is the only way you can get any thing done in the way of customer service. I called my credit card company and disputed the charges; they gave me a number of [protected] for the Revenue Shield Co, but when I called them they said that ExtremeLeanRx is not one of their companies and they are trying to get their name and number removed as a number to call for ExtremeLeanRx. They are the ones that told me it was a diet pill or plan.

A  25th of May, 2007 by
I have also be one of the many lucky chosen ones to be ripped off by this company. I had a charge of $84.97 under the name CJW Holdings with the phone number of 866-882-3186. When I went to file a complaint with the BBB the phone number is linked to a company called:

NAME: Ultralife Fitness
CONTACT: Ms. Kallie Ashby
ADDRESS: 857 West South Jordan Pkwy Ste 201
South Jordan, UT 84095-3523
PHONE: 800 757-1279
Website: www.trugenixhoodia.com

They denied they were the company who put the charge on my account. They have a web of different names that they use to pull from people's accounts. I'm not sure where they are getting our account numbers from but this company needs to be stopped! I also tried to go to the web site they give you on the recording when you call 866-882-3186 but they just informed me that i agreed to certain terms when i signed up, problem is I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR ANYTHING!!! The next step I'm taking is to file a complaint with the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center. This company needs to be taken down!
A  29th of May, 2007 by
Same thing happened to me... Same name, same phone, even the exact same amount. Where do these ### steal our account #'s from???
A  31st of May, 2007 by
You guys part of gnc by any chance?
A  1st of Jun, 2007 by
We were gust ripped off by this company for $ 84.97. Would like to know how there doing it. Were two old people on meds that won't let us that this kind of medication so we know we didn't make any such order.
A  2nd of Jun, 2007 by
I just got off the phone with Discover Card for the second time. I called to dispute two charges for $106.90, both on Apr 30. The credit card company credited the two charges and told me they would contact the company for verification. I just had another charge for $89.90 on May 18 show up.
All three report as:

I was told by my cc support person they had not responded to the inquiry and it was for Extreme Lean Rx. I rarely even use this credit card, let alone for diet products. A google search on Extreme Lean Rx brought me to this page. So the good news is my cc company is supporting my disputes. But if charges continue to appear I will need to close the account and get a new one :(