extreme brite white / amnt. due $74.99

1 Terril, IA, United States Review updated:

I just got a bill from equidata(whom I never heard of) and the creditor is Extreme Brite White whom I did a less than $5 trial with my credit card with which they took upon themselves and charged $90 on it and now they have the____ to say I owe them $74.99 because they sent me more stuff without letting me know what was going on. I have not used it just for the fact they made me mad with charging to my credit card which my card co. did take that off my bill since they were wrong and now they want me to pay them $74.99. I have allready called the 800# and told her I hoped it was being taped and I would gladly send all this back -I had now idea-I never asked for this stuff except for the cheap trial stuff. She told me it would not do any good to send it all back now-its to late. I am mad!!!People should not take advantage of people and their $$$$!!!

Comments

• Mo
      15th of Jul, 2009
    extreme brite white - free trial sent it back on time but still got charged
    extremebritewhite
    p.o.box 612369
    dfw airport
    Texas
    Phone: 1-888-694-4171
    serviceatextremebritewhite.com

ordered free trial but cancelled and sent back product on time and they still billed me for 2 months supply for 79.95

• Re
      28th of Jan, 2010

want to cancel my stuff. sincerely, renee gadbois

• Am
      1st of Oct, 2010

You are lucky. I received nothing, and got charged. I have contacted this company on 3 seperate occasions...they tell me to give them 3-5 business days to get the product out to me. Still no product, NO REFUND. This entire thing is a SCAM.

2nd of Dec, 2010

I am the President/CEO of BriteWhite Teeth Whitening System/BEKS Incorporated and we have no affiliation with this scam company. We have been fighting this since January, 2010. We receive calls daily from angry people thinking we have taken their money, but we do not offer samples, but have legitimate products. We have been in business for 30 years, this company has been in business less than 2 years. Please review our web sites www.britewhitesystem.com and our newest product www.briewhitemini.com and if you have any questions regarding what you should do, please do not hesitate to call me or have your bank or credit card company give me a call. We are here to help get rid of the rotten companies who abuse the system. Let's get together and catch these crooks! Thanks, Joyce Osborn Toll Free 888/582-3650 or my direct line is 205/384-3640

• Iv
      23rd of Nov, 2011

You are absolutely right, these people are running a scam because when I went on their website all it said was free trial and all I had to pay was $7.95 for shipping which they took from my account; however, 2 weeks later they took another $119.00 and when I complained they had the audacity to say that that was what I agreed to, which I most certainly did not! I REALLY HATE THE FACT THAT THEY CAN JUST TAKE PEOPLE'S MONEY RIGHT AWAY, BUT THEY TAKE THEIR SWEET TIME RETUNING IT! WHEN THEY CONDUCT THEIR SCAM, THEY ARE COUNTING ON PEOPLE WHO REALLY DON'T CHECK THEIR STATEMENTS AND BY THE TIME THEY DO IT'S OFTEN TOO LATE AND THEY KEEP PEOPLE'S MONEY! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS!

• Co
      24th of Oct, 2012

you mf do take money fu all u took more then 100 from ma account ###s ill let evry1 knw abt ur bright [censored]