Extreme-acai Berry.com / CANCEL MY ORDER

1 Hopkinton, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5082848687

CANCEL ORDER ASSOCIATED WITH CONFIRMATION NUMBER 2777737
IMMEDIATELY I AM WITHIN MY 14 DAYS AND I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT.

La

Comments

Un
  27th of Oct, 2008

they are a bunch of CROOKS

Be
  17th of Nov, 2008

please cancel my order i'm having a baby

Na
  17th of Nov, 2008

I would like to cancel my order. Because it is false advertisment the ad says get Acaiberry free just pay shipping and handling. Then once you give your credit card information thats when the real bill comes out. Also you cannot reach a live person. I feel if my money is going to spend give me a live person to talk with. My customer # is 159600. Please do not bill my credit card. I wanted to try the product first before paying all the money out. Because some products are not for everyone expecially if you are taking other medications. Thanks

Jo
  17th of Nov, 2008

i would like to have my trial order canceled right away. please

An
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

I can not believe that so many of us are going through this issue. I ordered the Acai Berry Supreme and it arrived only one week before I have to cancel the product. I have nto had my full 15 day trial period. I am also trying to call and cancel and the numbers given are not even working. I have tried for about a week now in trying to get some number to cancel my order. HELP! This is very fishy and I feel that we have been taken advantage of.

La
  17th of Nov, 2008

I just got mines out the mail bpx. my 15 day trial ends in 4 days. i am so upset, i cant believe these people. i have been trying to cancel this crap for the past hour. one number dont work and the other have u on hold and just plays music the entire time. How do the pills look that yall have?? Have any body tried them?? This makes me not want to order off line no more!!! Cancel my OREDER!!!

Ev
  20th of Nov, 2008

Cancel my order of Acai Berry Maxx imediatley I am within my 14 days and have not recievied the product my order number is 143847. You have billed me for the shipping and handling, do not bill me for anything else. I talked to my Doctor and he dose not recommend this product because of previous health condition. Cancel my Order Please.

De
  20th of Nov, 2008

I never received my Acai Berry I would like to cancel my order also cancel my order for my Total Cleanse Order #448031 It doesn't work for me. I already paid for shipping, don't bill me again.

Br
  25th of Nov, 2008

i would like to cancel my order of acai berry. i ordered on 11-14-08 and i never recieved. my order number is 158168 . i spoke to my doctor about it and he does not want me to take it due to my other medications. please dont bill me.CANCEL MY ORDER!!!

Ap
  25th of Nov, 2008

I have tried to reach someone for the past 2 weeks and have left many messages and no one has called me back i never received my order that was only suppose to be $5 for s&h and tried many times to just cancel and to my surprise someone has charged me for a amount of $79.00 i am very upset don't know what to do.

Di
  27th of Nov, 2008

I too have been taken...My free order came Nov. 18th, 2008--I tried to call the 1-800 # to no avail...Finally got through Nov.20th...rec'd the confirmation number to cancel...On Nov. 26th I received a 60 Tablet bottle...again trying to reach a Person to talk to--was told I didn't cancel in time (14 days from first placing the order). Asked to tal;k to a supervisor--they gave me Richard ...He advised me of the same 14 day rule...Can I send it back? NO, he said they don't accept returns of unoped bottle or returns of any knid...It would cost me more to return them anyway...could I just give them to someone else. Well, NO I couldn't. These tablets are not cheap. Don't even know if they have what they say they have in them? He finally took off 1/2 price...suposed to be added to my credit card within 3-5 working days. (Didn't talke them that long to charge me.

This product was advertised on my computer saying Oprah uses it...wonder if she know that?

I'm going to try them again...didn't realize so many people are pi$$ed off with this company...

Dd
  8th of Dec, 2008

I RECEIVED MY TRIAL BOTTLE AFTER THE 14 DAY TRIAL PERIOD AND BEFORE I KNEW IT THEY HAD CHARGED MY CC $89.31 FOR THE NEXT ORDER WHICH SUPPOSEDLY WAS SHIPPED 4 WKS. AGO AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE. THESE PEOPLE ARE DISHONEST AT BEST AND WILL PROMISE YOU ANYTHING TO GET YOU OFF THE PHONE. DON'T DEAL WI TH THEM, BUT IF YOU DO, READ ALL THE FINE PRINT, BECAUSE THERE IS ANOTHER FREE TRIAL FOR ANOTHER "SERVICE" THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY.

Jf
  19th of Dec, 2008

I order the trial Acai Maxx on Nov 9. I didn't receive the product until Nov 20 . My credit card was charged an additional $79.95 on Nov 23. I've been trying to reach customer service to cancel, to no avail. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

11th of Feb, 2009

i ordered a free trial bottle of acai, i recieve it after a week then i tried to cancel but they said i cant because it was after 14 days i bought that bottle for £56 and they gave me a free bottle and i told them to cancel everything TO MY HORROR they still take £6.10 every month from november last year, i tried to call them they dont pick up . THIS IS REALLY A SCAM!!!

2nd of May, 2009

I ordered the trial advanced acai, I received it after a week. Itook one packet of the cleanser next is the second packet, but what i feel i got bloaded .i stopped using it and i dont take the feels, i don't expected that i will received another 1 bottle of acai berry pills that i did'nt order. when i checked my atm card they already billed me the amount, i tried to call them but i don't have any numbers. not expecting they will mailed me this item.i just tried their free trial, and it did'nt work for me at all, i felt something on my body getting bloaded.Pls HELP TO FIND THEM NOT TO BILL ME

Br
  12th of May, 2009

I would like to cancel my order also. I feel it does not
work. I have not lost a pound. I exercise 4 days a
week and nothing. I do not have a phone number or
anything for them. Could you please help me with
the cancellation of this order. I am not pleased with
this product at all. #4619385 Dianne

Cv
  18th of May, 2009

I would like to cancel my order also. It did not work for me at all. I see no results they are really misleading saying that it is a free trail and then just pay for shipping. I want my money back and I need a phone number or something so I can contact them and get this cancel. Could you please help me in trying to get this cancel. I am so not pleased with the results or the way they went about this .I will let my other friends know about this and not to order this free trail. It is really a bad scam.

Re
  14th of Jun, 2009

i want a 100 % free bottle sof acaiberries product- please help me ship to me at redruby2009 @embarqmail.com- i am 100 lbs overweight and desperatlely need yr help- to lose weight- please help me- thanks deedee- someone please send me a totally 2free bottles in jesus name - i will be so thankful and blessed- i want and need to lose weight---- thank you kind person- need 2 bottles one for mom, and one for me- contact me at my email on here-! thanks sooo much!!

Re
  21st of Jun, 2009

This place has a contact number that goes straight to a full voicemail. A very close relative of mine has been trying to get a hold of this company since they have taken out $200 of the bank account. However the bank has advised and said they will take legal action against this company. By the looks of things I believe this is a scandal website for anyone seeking to lose weight. If anyone can help with contacting this company by phone, please let us know.

Sh
  14th of Jul, 2009

On my bank statement it has phone# 800-220-9825 and when you call i chose option 5 and waited about 10 minutes for someone to answer and of course i was charges 87.31 as well. She said i had an active account and missed the 15 day free trial and there was nothing they could but they could give me a discount on the next bottle instead of paying $87.00 i would pay $40.00 i told them no and now i see how they made there money. I told them they offer this free trial but then would charge the $87.00 from everyone. I cancelled the active account (that i didn't have.)