Extreme Acai Berry / No authorization for product or charge

4650 SW 51 st ST., BAY 711Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-350-8514
I ordered free samle and paid 3. 50 to cover shipping. Nothing was ever mentioned about autoship or having to order anymore products. I am now getting charged for product i did not order. Dd8ca

Comments

Ki
  19th of Sep, 2008
I am dealing with the SAME SCAM!! Those guys are crooks and you have no idea you're signing up for an auto-ship scam! I am dealing with this with my credit card company. I have also put in a complaint to the better business bureau. ALL of the phone numbers that they give you to cancel don't work. Wow. I was hosed.
Sa
  26th of Sep, 2008
Extreme Acaiberry
4650 SW 51st Street
Suite 711
Davie, FL 33314

This is the address of the company that got me for $89.00! I am very careful about reading the fine print, but guess I missed it somehow. I called and they said they would stop the autoship, but they would not refund any money. I too reported them to the better business bureau. Hope we can get them stopped.
El
  1st of Oct, 2008
RIP OFF IS A NICE WORD.. THIS CRAP IS BASICALLY SUGAR PILLS WITH FLAVORING.

THEY GOT ME FOR $90 AND I CANCELLED MY DEBIT CARD FOR REPLACMENT.

WHAT EVER YOU DO...THIS IS JUST ONE BIG SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER TRAIL OFFER, DO NOT

GIVE OUR ANY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFO.

DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!
Vl
  8th of Oct, 2008
The worst thing about this company, other than the SCAM they are pulling, and the sugar pill thing, they show complete indifference to our injustice and Stephanie, Badge #66729, of whom I spoke to as a supervisor, did not feel threatened or even care. They give businesses a bad name. I sure hope they get closed and all of the people there lose their jobs and can't even afford gas to find a new one. How's that for indifference?
Te
  14th of Oct, 2008

Extreme Acai Berry - Charge not authorized on credit card

I bought the trial bottle of Acai Berry thinking I was only paying shipping and handling. Now I am signed up for some fitness program for $29.95 per month and I never even signed up with them. I never received anything saying I was signed up, just a charge on my debit card, after I ordered the Acai Berry order. What can I do to stop this and get my money back? No hope reaching them by phone, I have e-mailed them, awaiting a reply now. any suggestions?
Jo
  14th of Oct, 2008
I've read many complaints about this company and how they're stealing our money. I don't disagree that they're not to be trusted however I started to order the product and looked all over the website for terms and or policies. At the very bottom there is a link called "terms". If you open that page, it's very clear what they will do under this so-called free trial participation, right down to the detail of your 14 day free trial period starts when the order is processed. So after reading this it was clear to me that I would not be ordering the free trial. My point is that the information is right there for anyone to read. The company is not hiding it (granted it's a little buried), but all the info is there so people should read the fine print. I even tried calling the phone # they show for canceling and couldn't get through. I did all of this in advance of ordering and suggest that more people do the same. Yet I'm truly sorry for anyone that gets caught up in this.
Ji
  16th of Oct, 2008
I was livid at that I fell for this one. I called my credit card company and immediately cancelled my credit card and was issued a new one. I tried calling these people and the phone just rang and rang. I tried again and voice mail answered and put me on hold until I hung up. I called again and they were busy. Then I found this page and I thought what a stupid fool I have been. They got me for two months, but my card, Visa, said they would pursue the matter, send me a new card now. and credit my account for two months charges. Whew, someone was with me on this one.
Jo
  17th of Oct, 2008

Extreme Acai Berry - cancellation

I am unable to contact Extreme Acai Berry to cancel my orders at 877 350-8480. I have call at least 40 times and have never been able to speak to a representative.
We
  17th of Oct, 2008
Does anyone have a real contact number or solution to this problem i dont want to be charge but I'm getting screwed because no one has a contact number for this seller and that bogus number no one picks it up!

wendy13delacruz@hotmail.com
Su
  18th of Oct, 2008
Actually, I have looked at all of the "Free" websites too. Once you get to the credit card input page there is very clearly a disclaimer that you will be billed every 31 days (it is in fine print). However, nobody just GIVES anything away. The old addage that if something seems too good to be true it probably is always applies to online purchases. You have to READ the fine print. If you didn't unfortunately that is your own fault. I read it on every website and that is why I googled a search for "purchase acai berry pill without auto ship" which brought me here. If I saw it then everyone else here would have if they had simply taken the time to read. They also give you a phone number to call to stop auto ship and say that if you do not call during the 14 day trial they will automatically bill your card for future shipments. Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but the websites weren't scamming anyone. People are upset with these companies when had they bothered to do their due diligence prior to purchasing (like I just did) they would have either not purchased or they would have purchased and made sure they took down the number and called to cancel it as soon as they received the product. No one should be mad at anyone but themselves. Sorry, but that is simply the fact. Look at the websites again guys and I'm SURE you will see the same thing I have seen. (P.S. I have been looking at the free trials off and on for the last month or so and I KNOW that they have had these disclaimers for atleast that long and I would imagine they ALWAYS had them).
Ja
call 18012087490
Wa
  24th of Oct, 2008
I call on Monday 10/20/08 to cancell my order, because I never received the free trial and i was on hold for 25 min. and they was traing to extend the trial for Nov. 10, 2008 and I was charge to my account $89.31 yesterday and I will like to have that removed form my account.
Mo
  24th of Oct, 2008
THEY HAD BETTER PUT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT.MY BANK IS ON IT NOW.THEY TOOK 89.31 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST AND IT HAD BETTER GO BACK.
Ja
  25th of Oct, 2008

Extreme Acai Berry - cannot contact to stop shipments
no name just Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st Street, Bay 711
Davie
Florida
Phone: 1-877-350-8480

I ordered a sample at shipping cost. In the package there was a phone number to call if I did not want them to send more shipments at $89.31 14 days after my order was placed. I tried to call and the line rang busy all day. I called my credit card company and stopped payment and they gave me another phone number to call and the same thing happened. Some times it would go on hold and I stayed on hold for over an hour...still nothing. I received another package and am taking the package back to the post office to return...but I have checked the address on the return and it is fraudulent. I want to file a complaint and hope the web site where I saw and answered the ad will consider checking out their advertisements so others don't have this happen to them. The credit card said to send the package back as soon as I got it...so I hope this will work.
Je
  25th of Oct, 2008
THEY GOT ME TOO NOW I CAN'T CANCEL THIS ### WE NEED TO START A PETITION AND SUE THERE ### FOR THIS THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD TWICE ALREADY... I NEED MY MONEY FOR OTHER THINGS THE ### DON'T EVEN WORK O.M.G ... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME... DO ANYONE HAVE A REAL NUMBER I ORDERED THE SUPREME AND THE REGULAR ACAI BERRY CLEANSING... PLEASE HELP ME...
Ty
  27th of Oct, 2008
Just so everyone is clear...there is a legit disclaimer on the bottom of the checkout and term section. However, all the numbers listed are disconnected. Those backing up the company should understand that some caught the charge in time, however, they do not even have a working number. Worthless business. ### on earth.
Du
  28th of Oct, 2008
I agree this is reduculous these people are ripping us off and it needs to be stopped no one can get ahold of anyone to cancell what can we do?
An

Extreme Acai Berry - Impossible to cancel future orders
Utah
Phone: 18773508480

MY complaint is pretty much the same as every one elses. This company is impossible to get thru to, I've been trying for over a week to get thru to them. The phone number is either always busy, or they tell you all their company representatives are busy, please press "1" to stay on the line, when you press 1 you are immediately disconnected. I called back pressed "2" to leave a message for someone to call me back, never recieved a call back. I finally got thru tonight, the woman was very rude and unsympathetic when I told her I've been trying to get thru for over a week, she proceeded to tell me that they are there M-F from 8 am - 5pm MST. I told her I wanted to cancel my order, she gave me a cancellation confirmation number, I asked if my account would be credited, nope, shipement has already been shipped, I said I will send it back unopened, nope it's unrefundable. This is absurd, you can't get thru to them within the allotted time, then when you do, they are very rude to you. The icing on the cake is that I have gained 3 pounds in 1 week using this garbage. I have filed a report with the Utah BBB. I am also contacting my bank (which knows about this company) to see if they will intervene on my behalf. My account is overdrawn and the bank has been most helpful. Goodluck to everyone, pass the word to all your friends not to buy this product, I am.
Id

Davie
Florida
Phone: Who Knows????? Scam #
extremeacaiberry.com

My story is like all the others. Never even got the trial product until 14 days--exactly--after I ordered. Then read the fine print in the slip they enclosed in the order, notifying me that I had agreed to have my credit card charged $89.31 automatically for future shipments. I immediately began calling the cancellation number they gave, and it would either ring busy or get a message that "all circuits are busy--try again later". After a morning of trying to call to cancel, I realized I had been had. I phoned my credit card company, and indeed there was a pending charge of $89.31 waiting. My credit card company told me they couldn't do anything until it was actually charged, but she made notes in my record she said would help in disputing the charge later. In reading through others' stories, I used the 877-615-4233 number "Sandra" had posted --- and I actually got someone on the phone. She claimed it was her first day there and she sounded a bit clueless, but she did state she would cancel the subscription and refund my account -- which should take around 14 days to appear. She did give me a confirmation number when I asked for one. I hope this works, but I'm not feeling very confident. I plan to phone my credit card company back again tomorrow and discuss canceling the card. (Thanks, Sandra, for posting that number!)