Extreme Acai Berry 500 / SCAM

Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st Street, Suite 711, Davie, FL. 33314
Phone: 1-877-350-8480
Obviously you can not lose weight without exercise. But when I saw all the media hype over this little product, I thought "Hey it'd be neat to have some help!" Something that apparently flushes you out and helps rejeuvenate your immune system can't be bad, right?
Did the free trial thing a few months ago. I read the papers that came with. I knew from the start you have to cancel within two weeks or they will charge your credit card a reocurring fee every month, it's around $113 for me and on my credit card statement it says it comes from DAILY MINERALS 86634.

I have noticed that these are not working for me. They might for others, but everyone's different, so I called to cancel. I was on hold for over an-hour-and-a-half before I had to hang up. That first attempt was three weeks ago and I have spoken to no one at all about this.

I'm just waiting for my next charge from these people. It'll be reported as an unauthorized charge to my credit card company. PLEASE, no matter how badly you want to lose some extra weight, DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE PEOPLE. Go check out some local health food stores and buy your Acai supplements from them if you feel you really need to.

All the Acai Berry companies on the net are the same. Acai Burn, Acai Non-Burn, it's all the same company. If you're expecting to take these miracle pills and shed twenty pounds without lifting a finger and eating out at fast food restaurants once a week, you're kidding yourself. Grab some aerobic videos, and drink WATER. It'll be cheaper and you might not get so many headaches!!

Extreme Acai Berry 500

N  23rd of Feb, 2009 by

Army Post Dist CTR 3600 Army Post Road Des Moines, IA 50321.

IMMEDIATELY report as fraud charge on credit card. Ask to put "flag" on ACAI BURN, have another credit card issued. If using bank, talk to fraud specialist.

Call ACAI BURN 1-800-659-3588 to cancel.
Then go on their chat log and ask to cancel. Cut and Paste the Chat for evidence to send to Attorney General’s office.

Also call 1-866-279-6513 to cancel INSIDER SECRETS
1-800-989-5907 Comprehensive Weight Loss e-Book

Write complaint to internet fraud:

Wherever shipment was mailed (in my case, Iowa), look on line and plug in the state (where Bromalite/Acai Burn was shipped) Attorney General office and download consumer complaint form. Make copies of the hundreds (or dozens) of complaints from this web site to submit as proof). Even though they have terms/conditions, it’s BOGUS. It’s internet fraud.

Tom Miller
Consumer Protection Division
Attorney General of Iowa
Hoover State Office Building
1300 E. Walnut, Des Moines, Iowa 50319
E-mail: consumer@ag.state.ia.us

It’s price gouging, unfair consumer practices, mail fraud (either NOT sending product or sending then charging outrageous amount, more than most legit Rx) and internet fraud, plus a host of other disclaimers (Dr Oz, Oprah, CNN.com, USA Today endorsing them, plus the trainer on Biggest Loser).