Extreme Aca Berry Melt Away / Try to Cancel

United States Review updated:
4.1
I received the melt away tablets and they do nothing for me and then I read the label that they are not FDA approved. I am calling the number every day trying to cancel and the [protected] number does not work. They set it up with auto delivery until you cancel, but I have been unsuccessful with contacting them. I need help!
Dr

Comments

Na
  18th of Nov, 2008
I would also like to cancel out on this product, please do not send me any bottles of it, as I am not interested in its use. Than You.
Ba
  18th of Nov, 2008
I am in the same case. I ordered the trial sample, and a week after they shipped a bottle of Extreme AcaBerry and charged my account without me authorizing it. I tried to call the number but no answer.
Cy
  19th of Nov, 2008
I ordered the trial received on Sat. 11/15/08 on Sun 11/16/08 I checked my bank account, as i used my debt card for the shipping, and they charged my account for $89.00 without my permission. I called go through and they told me the just take the phone calls but would let them know I wanted to cancel future orders with them, I don't even want the order they charged me for as I didn't have a chance to try it. Besides I'm on a fixed income SSD This caused major problems, I could not go grocery shopping as $100.00 per month alocated for food. I get my check on the 3rd.. They told me it would take about 6 to 8 weeks to process my request. Also I took 2 pills on Sat eve before dinner, by Sun.evening I was on the toliet, and every meal I attempted to eat until this morning Wed. 11/19 or anything I ate. too harsh for me. But I hadn't realized that until after the money thing happened and I hadn't even had a change to get the results before they processed an order I didn't order.
Mo
  20th of Nov, 2008
I am trying to cancel and I can not get anyone on the phone and I keep getting charged!!! i need help
Gl
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I would like to cancel this product.I have call the number and it says to call back during bussines hours, which i have i am afraid to take this product, it has not be approve by the FDA.Please do not send me any more of this.Thank you
Tr
  25th of Nov, 2008
Same complaint as all others. Ordered free sample. Account was charged $89.00 before I even got the sample bottle. No answer on their phone line and I will dispute the $89.00 at my bank.
Anyone have a different number to locate these people?
Ci
  25th of Nov, 2008
come people just call your bank and change your card number. Your bank will even credit you, mine did, don't let them get away with this!