Extramoneyzone.com / This website is a complete scam

1 US Review updated:

This website is a complete scam. I was fooled by their nonsense and ended up signing up for the services. I completed the "course" and applied for various jobs and after a month I did not get any jobs! In other wards, I did my part and it is just a scam. I cancelled my account months ago and they are still charging me because they have access to my account! BIG MISTAKE! They take out $50 out of my account each month and now they owe me $250! I called them and they were extremely uncomfortable and acted like they were doing me a favor because they would give me $50 back when in fact they OWED me $250. I did not make a cent from any of the so called mystery shopper jobs. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!

More Extramoneyzone.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ti
      Feb 02, 2012
    Extramoneyzone.com - Fraud
    ExtraMoneyZone.com

They offered me some jobs but I refused to sign up with them. They this company canceled my account and charged me $49.99 without my permission.

• Bi
      Jun 20, 2012
    Extramoneyzone.com - This is the 4th unauthorized charge by these people on my card
    ExtraMoneyZone.com
    extramoneyzone.com

This is the 4th unauthorized charge by these people on my card. The first $2.95, the second $3.87, the third $49.95.