Extenze / product returned, have not received refund.

1 3871Pasadena, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 626-727-1664

March 17, 2008 I ordered the extenze product. One weeks worth for price of a so call postage stamp, I received none. They charge me$.97 cents for that postage stamp, I ask for rush delivery that cost $5.00 dollars. March 21, 2008... I have yet to receive any product, but they did charge me another 97 cent postage. March 27, 2008... They charged me $49.41 dollars for something I didn't order and still haven't received anything yet. March 29, 2008... I was charged $1.49 for something that I have no idea what its for... April 17, 2008... I was charged another $ 49.41 dollars and I still have yet to receive any product. Any way; april 19, 2008... Was charged once again $ 1.49 dollars... For that mystery charge,... I called them several times during this time and they told me that I agreed to something when I ordered that weeks worth. I didn't agree to anything I just wanted to try the product. I called back a few days later then they told me the product had came back to them, for some apparent reason and ask me I wanted them to reship it or do I want a refund. Of course I took the refund, they said it would be put back in bank in a couple days... Nothing!!!... This was a debut card.

Comments

• Pt
      6th of Feb, 2009

IT APPEARS THAT THIS COMPANY HAS DONE THIS TO MANY CLIENTS! I HAD TO CHECK WITH MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTE ABOUT THIS SITUATION AND I WAS INFORMED THAT THEY WILL FILE A COMPLAINT BUT IT IS A GREAT POSSIBILITY THAT I WILL NEVER SEE MY $49.41, EVER!!! THE BANK ALSO DISCOVERED ANOTHER CHARGE FOR $1.49, THIS WAS PROBABLY A CHARGE FOR POSTAGE TO RETURN THE PACKAGE. WE HAD TO CANCEL OUR CARD, SO THE COMPANY WILL NOT MAKE NEW CHARGES.

UNFORTUNATELY, I WAS TAUGHT AN EXPENSIVE LESSON AND WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN. I HAVE REPORTED THIS TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION!!! THESE PEOPLE HAVE MADE A LOT OF MONEY. IT IS STEALING AND THEY SHOULD NOT GET AWAY WITH IT. HEY, DOESN'T THIS SOUND LIKE SOME OF OUR COMPANIES TODAY? WILL THEY ASK FOR BAILOUT MONE, TOOY? OOPS, THEY GOT MINE!!!

THIS IS A VERY LOGICAL COMPLAINT...IF WE COULD GATHER THEM ALL...IT WOULD PROVE EYE OPENING.