Extenze / to canel my next order

1 Monrovia, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-727-1664

Biotab nutricetuticals inc;
I would like to cancel my order of extenze for health reasons only. I will keep want I have purcased from you and do not expect any refund for this matter.
I have found out that in have three blockages in arteries leading to my heart, had heart cat procesure done and are now under coronary care. So please cancel all other orders meant for. Customer number 1980881.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter and hope to be able to try your product again.
Melvin c freese

Comments

• Sh
      5th of Jul, 2009

Yeah, I'd try actually contacting ExtenZe instead of this site. It's not even a complaint.

• Mc
      13th of Oct, 2009

I've decided to end my subscription to Extenze for financial reasons. thank you for this product. I will keep what i have paid for and thank you again.

9th of Dec, 2009

I' ll bet you people that get scammed with these so-called free trials didn't think to try walmart, before being stupid with your credit information.

I could have bought it yesterday (12/08/09) for $28.88 for 1 months supply... and no recurring monthly charges!

Just think of how utterly stupid you are, dumb #.

• Ga
      8th of Jan, 2010

I no-longer want anymore orders, it does not work for me and delete my credit info for this thank you, thank you very much.

• La
      23rd of Mar, 2010

This is latrilla hammond,

I would like to cancel my order and don't charge my card any longer. because one, this company didn't call to see if the product was working. when I called before to cancel, they wanted me to wait another month. but now, I am canceling my service and I will be sending back this product for my reimbursement of my money. my customer # is 2443025.

• Ah
      15th of Jun, 2010

I would like to cancel my order and don't charge my card any longer. my customer # is 2494720

• Ah
      15th of Jun, 2010

CANCEL MY ORDER!!!

4th of Sep, 2010

I want to cancel my order for extenze 30 day supply. My order # is 10906877 it didnt work for me and i no longer want anymore orders. Please cancel my order.
    Rick Goyette