Extenze / refund

United States, Texas, Hooks Review updated:
Biotab Nutraceuticals Extenze
P.O. Box 1715`
Phone: 903-949-0147
we ordered the 97cent s&h free trial. we recieved no information on ingrediants, before we could send it back we were charged for a month supply. We recieved the month and 2 dvd's which i thought was inappropriate since the photos on the cover showed very young girls. we sent the product back, called them as instructed on their return policy and was told we could keep the dvd's as a free gift. We explained that we sent them back along with the product. Now they refuse to refund our money. Please let people know to be careful.

N  27th of Feb, 2009 by
We ordered a 7 day free trial offer. Which cost .97 cents. No problem. But what they don't tell you is that they automatically send out the next month supply, whether you request it or not. I have written 3 different emails. I have the tracking number and date they recieved their product back. It took them less than a day to take money out of my account for the product, yet it will take forever to get it back. This company is nothing but a rip off. I feel sorry for anyone who falls for their lies. They have totally screwed up my bank account with no regards to what if has done to me. Please if you have any sense at all do not order nothing from this stupid rip off company. And as far as getting someone on the phone which is what the reciept advises you to do. It's a joke. No one answers the phones and when they do, they have no idea what the heck your talking about. Big rip off.
A  18th of Jun, 2009 by
They stole $50+ from my husband. He ordered the sample, never received it, was then charged for the 30 day, never received it but they keep telling me that it was delivered. My husband is home when the mail comes and it was NEVER delivered. These people are liars and thieves. I am going to try and have the money returned to me via the bank. I don't know if I will be successful since he ordered it but since he never received it, I'm going to try. They also have a tracking number they gave me and they say that it was delivered 3 + weeks ago. LIARS!!! I hope there is someone out there who will do a class action suit against them. These people do not need to be in business. They are rude and they are ignorant. I have been hung up on several times and called a liar. We as consumers need to have some kind of recourse for things such as this. If anyone knows a way, please let me know.
N  19th of Nov, 2009 by
I ordered a month supply in june of 2009 and did not receive the order till november of 2009. But I had cancelled my order in the first week of july. the amount has been taken out of my account continuously. I request a full refund for the 5 months and I would like for my information to be deleted from the database ASAP.
N  19th of Mar, 2010 by
sent back my order of one month subscription and didnt get my refund back. its been weeks and im still waiting for my refund.can i have my refund backl please! thank you. martinvoglersr@yahoo.com
N  29th of Apr, 2010 by
Waiting on refund after returning product that has been misrepresented, seem to be getting the run around...lets see what they do next will post again.
N  19th of Oct, 2010 by
I canceled my shipments and returned unopened Extenze products in thier original packages, and after almost 3 months they still have not credited my account. I'm furious!

Extenze Logo Extenze