Extend-A=Car / Warranty scam?

United States, California, Redding Review updated:
Warranty Administration Services
P.O. Box 992050
Phone: 877-554-9863
I purchased a 3 year/50, 000 mile warranty in June 2007. At this moment I am within the time/milage frame of this contract, yet on July 20, 2009 the transmission failed in my 1992 Dodge Van, and i took it to Nationwide Transmissions in Flagstaff, Arizona (where it is now) to have it fixed. Nationwide Transmission notified the Warranty company who went an adjuster out on Wednesday (07/22/09), and today Nationwide called me and told me the warranty company denied my claim.
I talked with the Warranty company rep and she told me the claim had been "denied because of worn and broken parts". she also told me the warranty covered parts that were broken but not due to wear!
Wow... so at this moment it appears my warranty is a joke, and the joke is on me!
Your Advice?

A  9th of Sep, 2009 by
This same exact situation (AC compressor) is happening to me right now! They said they wont cover the part due to worn parts and that they don't cover worn parts. But every part of the vehicle is worn if you drive it. They are a scam!! what happened with your situation???