Express Y / child care

On August 2, 2018, at 10:15 am my child was injured while under the child care supervision of the express Y address 11 S Kerr Ave Wilmington, NC 28411 the staff did not immediately notify me that my child was injured and did not accurately portray the severity of the injury. When asked how the injury happened they claimed my child was pushed by a boy and hit her face on a table. I am requesting to review the footage of the surveillance system if available.
After seeing my child injury I requested to talk with a supervisor which the staff said was not available. After requesting a complaint form they offer me a piece of blank paper to write a statement and when requested an incident report they deny me a copy of the incident report.
On multiple occasions, I have witnessed the child's care staff not paying attention to children while on their phones. Sometimes I have stood at the door for minutes until they notice me because they were engaged with their phones. Also, I have witness children of different ages not in their proper age room. Due to the YMCA's lack of professional child care and impolite and uncaring staff, I will be canceling my membership. I am also requesting my membership fees for august reimbursed because they did not provide me the service I signed up for.

Express Y