Express Transaction ServicesFraudulent Order

1 Review updated:

The same story as everybody else...these people sent us items we did not want, and now continue to try to bill us for them. Returning the items is impossible. We have decided that we are now sending THEM invoices billing them for our time useage in disputing the charge. Let's see how they like the shoe on the other foot. I would love to see every affected business do the same thing and completely bombard them with invoices.

Br

Comments

• Wi
      Sep 24, 2009
    Express Transaction Services - Fraudulent sales
    Express Transaction Services
    1235 Notre-Dame West Suite 140
    Montreal
    Quebec
    Canada
    Phone: [protected]

This company sends office supply products that were not ordered and then demands payment and will not accept returns. When approached they yell and bully and ultimately hang up on the consumer.

• Cn
      Jan 26, 2010

Express Transaction services send you boxes of magnetic/Optical Card readers and currency counterfeit detection pens, despite you never ordering it. When the invoice arrives they attempt to bully you and refuse to accept returns. The only women who answers the phone is Nadine and she quickly tries to turn the conversation around that you are attacking her and that she is going to have to involve her legal department. Best bet is to offer to donate the products to charity and call it even. I'm going to attempt that.

• So
      Feb 25, 2010

I'm just going through the same thing write now they are VERY BAD!!!

• They are so awful. I'm in Calgary, AB and they did the same to me. $ 527.52!!!
    I get those things for free through our debit company!
    Now I'm getting collection calls and I've told them that I've contacted the BBB.
    They still call and give you an extension # that doesn't work. Lame.

• Oc
      Oct 29, 2010

Yes, I am also a victim of their scam. My employee was not aware that these type of scams exist and as preyed on. There should be some formal recourse for their victims as it does take a lot of time and resources to dispust their charges. Maybe that's how they make money, for the one's (companies) who don't want to waste time disputing and pay them accordingly. This is extortion.

• Ju
      Feb 01, 2011

Worst company in the world to deal with on the east coast as well. I also had an employee scammed into believing that OUR order was ready to ship out. Just waiting for the approval which they gave, thinking I ordered it. When I contacted the co. I asked to have our name taken off their mailing list. WOW what a bad experience. Nightmare lady screamed at me "WHAT list, If you are listed in the phone book we can call you." I sent a fax to the company asking that the manager call me ASAP. The same lady called me back and for 10 minutes told me off because I was so rude?? to her and hurt her feeling. I put her on speaker phone and we all had a good laugh. One staff called her a pitbull with lipstick. Not sure about the lipstick. I'm sorry but business people have better things to do with their time and money...ps, A guy called 2 months later to tell me that the second part of the agreed upon order was ready to send. I told him to send it but I wouldn't pay for it. BEWARE

• De
      Mar 14, 2011

This is happening to my office as we speak - Has anyone EVER been able to get to return the items with an authorization number?!?!
    We've left numerous messages, they never return the call and when we do get through to speak with someone they talk in circles saying the have a recording of us confirming the order, which we NEVER did!
    Just wondering if anyone has had an success stopping this company for effecting their office?!?!
    Thanks for the help in advance.

• Ju
      Mar 27, 2011

to DENTAL OFFICE..I believe the problem is in how they word their conversations. They get a staff who is unfamiliar with ordering to agree that the order is an actual shipment just waiting for verification. Then they say yes without even knowing it was never an actual order. They asked for his name and they even had his name attached to the invoice. I was away and when I got back, 2 weeks had passed before I noticed the invoice. Seriously folks this is a hugh scam that buyers need to be aware of. I was never harassed as much as I was from this Co. Their prices are far above your local office supplier and they will harass the life out of you. Just tell them unless it has your name and signature on the invoice you will gladly accept any future shipments as gifts...Glad to be rid of them.

• Bu
      Feb 07, 2012

Holly do u have a 800 number? or email?