Express Ready Set Go Cathy Mitchel / charging for items not order

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602-992-2391

When I called the 800 number to order the product, the customer service agent kept trying to sell me other pans and kept trying to get me to join a club to get books every month. I did not order any extra pans but they came with the unit anyway. The cost for the unit is two payments of $19.95 and I was charged $112.55. I am going to send the unit back because this company is ripping people off, and frauding people with adding things to their orders and trying to get them to join a club so they can bill them every month. Beware of this company do not order from them.

Comments

• Da
      1st of Aug, 2010

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! called the 800 number got automated system, gave my card number upfront.the system kept trying to sell me other items i did not want. they gave another number to call where you can call and cancel the other items they send you, got tried of hearing them trying to push other items on me so i hung up and called the other number and canceled my order. (1.800.357.9213 ).called my credit card company no charges yet, asked what i could do to stop payment to this REDI SET GO ripoff company, was told i could put a hold on my card to where it could not be used for a certain period of time or i could close this account and open a new one. closed the account will get new card and account number in about ******** days. let's see if they can make a charge to account that has been closed.read the reviews after i placed an ordered big mistake.please read reviews before you place an order from ads on tv.i will not call any numbers that i see ads for on tv never again.

• Tr
      17th of Aug, 2010

My neighbor had the same experience with them. They offer cheap merchandise to get your credit card number and then cheat you by overcharges or sales of unwanted items.

BEWARE AND STAY AWAY.

13th of Sep, 2010

I realized I was not getting what I want and tried to cancel my order. I called and got a number for customer serdvice l-800-357-9213, I finally got a person and could not understand her.
    She did tell me that she would get my info and somebody else would call me.

After reading the complaints I want to cancel my order. I am going to call Master card and cancel thru them.

Jo ann blackburn

• Pa
      14th of Oct, 2010

They do try to get more money out of you. I ordered one for 39.95 and 4.95 shipping, Then i got sent two and instead of the and my bill was 84.70 as they charged a lot more for shipping the two instead of one.

• Mi
      12th of Aug, 2011

I just ordered my redit set go and when I ordered my online you also would get a 25.00 Walmart gift certificate. they sent me the link to obtain it but it said that it was no longer available. I found this rather amusing. I didn't order anything extra so my bill better be right because I will dispute it on my charge.
    I have sent email after email about the card and all they say is your order is being processed. I told them I was sending it back. I don't care about the shipping cost.Remember you can always dispute the bill on your charge. It looked like a nice little thing to have for one person.

• Lo
      18th of Feb, 2012

I just ordered the rediset go and was also invited to purchase other merchandise. I waqnt it to be known I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING EXCEPT the readisetgo at 2 payments of $19.95 That is all I want. My name is Loraina Anderson of Salt Lake
    city UtaH. I orderer this just a few minutes ago. So PLEASE JUST send me just my basic order. Thank you. I Do Hope you will read this since I can't talk to anyone on the phone.

• Lo
      18th of Feb, 2012

This is Loraina I did submit above my complaint so PLEASE just send me just the rediset go at $19.95 for only two payments and the other readysetgo without bonus items. That is all I want. I don't want to call and cancell anything in the future or be charged for ANYTHING ELSE.

• Na
      7th of Jun, 2012

I do not want the monthly recipes for $14.95. With a non human being talking to you when you order this product it's hard to say NO once she's gotten you to say YES. Also, I do not like the idea that there is NO PHONE number to call anyone at your company. That's absolutely A NO NO!!!

NOW - ALL I WANT TO DO IS CANCEL THE RECIPIES FOR THE $14.95.

I CERTAINLY DO HOPE THAT YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS FOR ME.

Nancy L. Kohl
    373 Piney Creek Drive
    Blacklick, Ohio 43004

i SIMPLY DO NOT UNDERSTAN WHY THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO ORDER EXTRA PANS. I WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT TOO BUT THERE WAS NO CATELOGUE IN MY ORDER. WHY NOT!

I'M A BIT LIERY ABOUT YOUR COMPANY - ARE YOU RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO BUSINESS.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I'M SURE SOMEONE READS THIS EMAIL.

NANCY KOHL

31st of Dec, 2012

I order the two pans for price of one. Shipping was more than cost of pans. Also only got one spatula - not two. Was explained that spatula was an extra. Did not order the extra pans but they arrived with recipe books also. One pan the ready light has not come on since I received pans. Other pan, light works but the non stick finish is coming off with every usage. I love the speed and things you are able to do with the pans but am now afraid to use the one because of finish coming off. Have used the pans since Christmas as they were a gift--one week!!
    Marilyn Neil, Cache Creek, BC Canada

• Ly
      30th of Sep, 2014

I suppose it could be a coincidence, but right after I ordered the dump cake book (huge mistake) I had unauthorized charges on my debit card. What a hassle. Never again.