Express Information Systems / Will not let me cancel

1 PO Box 36678Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800) 701-9127

This company was so quick to talk me into getting me magazine subscriptions at a cheaper price than normal. However, they did not begin shipping me the magazines until 3 months later. After I asked them if I could cancel, they said that I would have had to mail in the cancelation notice and they would have had to receive it two days after I spoke with them on the phone. By postal rules, that is physically impossible to do so because mail takes longer to receive and send. On top of that, I never even received a cancelation notice by mail. I continuously called them but they refused to let me cancel. These people are thieves and should be stopped immediately.

Ve

Comments

• Ph
      1st of Dec, 2008

E.I.S. were at first nice, but then they started being really high pressure. then told me if i give them my credit card info they would'nt take the money out until i received a form in the mail . 1 hour later they took $70.00 out of my account.

• St
      1st of Nov, 2009
    Express Information Systems - did not send cancellation notice
    express information systems
    Toledo
    Ohio

not listening to consumer and too many entities involved to have the right information concerning the immediate situation. And telephone harrasment. S. Turner

• Ne
      14th of Nov, 2009

dam dude i did the same thing that u did and they told me i cant cancel either they are charging me 90 dollars every month. but i cancel my bank account and so they call me every day saying they want there money i tell them im not goin to pay them ### n e more so they call my house and hurassment my perents. dam! theirs lots of bad thing going on on this company they need to be stopped immediatly

• De
      18th of May, 2010

I do not appreciate all these magazines you say I ordered I did not ask for ladies home journal, womans day red book taste of home traditional home womans day prevention or womans health, the only thing I have ordered is OK and people. If you expect me to pay for all these Think again.

• De
      18th of May, 2010

I do not appreciate adding magazines I did not order, I only want every day with Rachael Ray and ok Magazine and People. US nothing else. I still get 2 OKs every month.

• Sp
      5th of Jan, 2012

THey sent paperwork in the mail but there is no cancellation form. What can we do to get these people from preying on unsuspecting people. They should not be allowed to be in business. After all is said and done and you start looking up the rating and see that the BBB has not accredited the company. I know we should be on the look out and not order on the phone, but sometimes it is hard for some people to say no. This did not happen to me, but to my son. What do we do to get these companies out of business? I'm ready to call our local television station and sic Action 9 on these hooligans. If enough people stand up and fight this CRAP and call their lawyers and their local TV stations maybe we can get these people out of business.

• Do
      19th of Mar, 2012

Why is there no class action suit against these people? They got my husband too. We all need to check into what we can do about a class action suit!!! These people are nasty!!!