Express Clothing for Women and Men / Express Customer Service
I ordered 6 items from express.com and submitted my order on 1/6/11. Later on, I checked my email at 7:20am. I got a confirmation email from express.com. According to the email, it listed the detail of these 6 items; however, the total price was wrong. I wrote an email to express.com to check my order. I got two responses back from two different customer service specialists. Yes, two emails were exactly the same words except signatures. I was told me 4 out of 6 items had been cancelled. I decided to cancel my order. I wrote the email back and asked for help. Well, there were another two different customer service specialists worte to me. Unfortunately, I coundn't cancel my order. I called expess customer service. There was a lady named "Sharry" told me. The person left already. She would leave a note to cancel the order. Since I hadn't got cancel notification from express. I made a phone call to express customer service to check my order. I was really upset. I was told my order did not get cancel. It had been shipped out.
I'm really angry. It's the 2nd time happening. Many items had been sold out; however, the system still took the orders from customers. I tried to stop the order within 8 hours. Express didn't let me do it. Sigh! What is my customer rights? Who can help me?
More Express Clothing for Women and Men Complaints & Reviews
- Express Clothing Company - Disrespectful, egotistic, worsome, hypocritical managers 
- Express - credit card charges
- Express - Treats SOME of their employees with NO RESPECT
- Express - Overcharged - Multiple Charges 
- Express - Awful customer service!
- Express - racist employee on mother's day/ citrus park mall tampa fl
- Express - Order issue
- Express Clothing for Women and Men - Customer service complaint
- Express - Terrible service!
- Express - Quality of merchandise