Express Clothing for Women and Men / Express Customer Service

Posted:   User
2.5
Express.com
California
I ordered 6 items from express.com and submitted my order on 1/6/11. Later on, I checked my email at 7:20am. I got a confirmation email from express.com. According to the email, it listed the detail of these 6 items; however, the total price was wrong. I wrote an email to express.com to check my order. I got two responses back from two different customer service specialists. Yes, two emails were exactly the same words except signatures. I was told me 4 out of 6 items had been cancelled. I decided to cancel my order. I wrote the email back and asked for help. Well, there were another two different customer service specialists worte to me. Unfortunately, I coundn't cancel my order. I called expess customer service. There was a lady named "Sharry" told me. The person left already. She would leave a note to cancel the order. Since I hadn't got cancel notification from express. I made a phone call to express customer service to check my order. I was really upset. I was told my order did not get cancel. It had been shipped out.
I'm really angry. It's the 2nd time happening. Many items had been sold out; however, the system still took the orders from customers. I tried to stop the order within 8 hours. Express didn't let me do it. Sigh! What is my customer rights? Who can help me?
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

D  23rd of Feb, 2011 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I'm confused, 4 out of 6 items were cancelled, so 2 items shipped? Didn't you check the total price before accepting the charges. Why don't you just return the merchandise once you receive it, its self explanatory.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree