Express Car Rental, Mississauga / Express Car Rental Poor Service / Overcharge

1 626 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W. Mississauga Ontario L5B 2C4Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 9052736122

Over charge / Bad service:
I had an extreemly bad experince in dealing with the company. They were offering a moving truck rental for $85 / day and went for it thinking it was a good deal. However after returning the truck with a full tank of gas to my surprise they have charged $ 130 to my credit card. When I tried to contact the company the manager (Jasaon) was extreemly rude and indicated that they have charged extra for the fuel. However I have a reciept indicating the refuling and they did not even want to see it. Before I could finish the conversation he hung up on me...If you are thinking of renting a car or truck PLEASE avoide using this company and get crappy service and over chare on your bill.

Comments

31st of Jul, 2009

Express Car rental bad service

7th of Aug, 2009

You should fax the receipt to them (number should be on your contract) and request copies of your contract. Also, ask for your final receipt to be sent to you. Obvioulsy, final receipt won't be signed. But it should have your return date/time on it and you can compare to your gas receipt.