Express Business Funding / Unauthorized charges to my credit card

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I was recently charged $7.95 on my credit card by BSM/SBA Express. At first I didn't realize where the charges came from but I recalled that I accepted some free software when I joined keystrokes4cash.com. I have never used the software and definitely have not authorized that any charges be made to my account. The website associated with the software is www.fastsbaloan.com. I tried to contact the number shown beside the charge on my credit statement to remove the charge and close and remove anything that associates me with this software. I was unable to speak to anyone. The number is [protected] with the letters NV beside it.

Please give me any suggestions on what I can do to correct this problem. I do not want to ruin my credit.

Comments

• Fr
      20th of Jan, 2008

Bsm/sba Express 800-986-2640nv $7.95 is not authorized by me either.

• Ce
      13th of Feb, 2008

I CECIL HAVE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN ALSO. ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE THIS CHARGE CANCELLED NOW. THANK YOU.

• Je
      20th of Oct, 2008

I just called about the charge of 7.95 on my credit card and got through to a customer service. So to all of you who can't get a hold of anyone here is the number that I used. 1-800-410-1682 Hope this helps.

30th of Nov, 2008

Looks like you could use an attorney. I can help you get set up with one that might be able to handle this matter and many other legal situations. Go To: www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/jwolfson this is a legit service. I have been a member for 2 years, and now I am an Independent Associate. If you like what you see, click on "enroll now" If not, then theres no harm done and best of luck to you.