[Resolved] ExportersIndia / I received a call again but this time it was from a client enquiring about my products.

ExportersIndia.com calls themselves as one of the best online portals for finding the right business leads in a short time. However, my experience with this portal was completely the opposite during the initial days.

I registered with ExportersIndia to get more leads for my electronics business. I was really annoyed by the number of calls these people made insisting me to take their advertisement package. I finally gave in and took the least expensive, i.e.,

Silver package just so I would not be bothered anymore. But the calls didn’t stop. I had to finally write to them about the issue that I was facing. To be honest, I did not receive any more calls from them, just an apology mail stating that my query has been taken care of. After a few days, I received a call again but this time it was from a client enquiring about my products. The next few weeks, I got more calls from many more clients.

I couldn’t believe that a package I took without much thinking was so much helpful in getting my business so many fresh leads. I would sincerely thank ExportersIndia.com for its support.

• Resolution statement

Thank you very much for your effort.

Vi