ExploreTrip.com / exploretrip.com is a scam

CA, United States Review updated:

Exploretrip.com customer service sucks. Booked a flight from exploretrip.com online. Later, no reply from them. When i called, they said, airlines increased the fare. That is too false. When the booking was made, they took my credit card details.
Guys, beware of the scam. Lost patience in calling exploretrip.com customer service.
Although it is few bucks cheaper, better go with any website that you feel genuine.

Comments

• Fu
      19th of Jan, 2011

I totally agree with you. I had the same experience that you had. They will never send you any e-mail again, and they don't want to return money.

• Me
      10th of Jan, 2013

As a former travel consultant for international consolidated tickets, I thought how bad could they really be with the lowest fare offered online? Think again, it was by far the most traumatic experience besides giving birth and getting divorced! It was the worst experience. I am filing a complaint with the BBB. I will also contact the AG office in our state. Never book with these guys. I lost 6 hours in two days fighting with these awful people. Do yourself a favor, pay 100 more a ticket and save yourself the aggervation!

• Lo
      2nd of Sep, 2016

I have never been disappointed in this site and I have always been treated well, professionally, and courteously. And I have been aided many times over the years when I sought extra advice or assistance from exploretrip while booking long flights. A GREAT COMPANY! I wish I could give exploretrip.com more than five stars!

• Na
      12th of Dec, 2016

@lowdene111 if you have any other contacts than toll-free number please share with us, we are the emergency situation. we booked a ticket and not getting any response from them