Expert Zoo / Unsolicited money removal from checking

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered flowers through proflowers - they delivered as promised - then i began to get a $14. 95 charge every month from ezsver rw - i don't know what they offer but i have received neither goods nor services - a genuine scam

Comments

• Ci
      18th of Apr, 2010

This has nothing to do with ExpertZoo though. You engaged business with a company and experienced an accounting problem on their end. ExpertZoo allows you to explore the realm of possiblities with new and different businesses, they are not involved in any transactions done Business to consumer or business to business

• Al
      29th of Apr, 2010

Hello,

My name is Alex Rogers and I am a business manager for ExpertZoo.com

I would like to start by saying that the complaint above is not for ExpertZoo.com. Here is why...

1. We have never charged anyone $14.95 since the inception of the company.

2. Our credit card charge shows up on your credit card as ExpertZoo.com and not as EZSVER RW.

3. We don't have access to your bank account to take that money.

Since the user above called our company a genuine scam, I will go as far as saying that the user above is a complete idiot. Before you claim that someone is scamming you, check your facts.

ExpertZoo.com prides itself on integrity, honesty and customer service. We would never take scam anyone. If you thought that ExpertZoo scammed you, you should have contacted us instead of making outrageous claims.

• To
    California

No results from advertising $49. 95 / mo

• Mz
      26th of Jul, 2011

That situation may not your fault but Expert Zoo is responsible for mine. I piurchased 2 EZ Deals last September and my account wont pull up at all. I have tried 3 times to get help thru your contact email, with no response whatsoever. These 2 deals cost me a total of $290.00 and yet no one is to be found who can or will help. Theres no phone # on my bank statement to call you. Convenient. No phone # on the website. So what the heck? If its not a scam wh no phone #s?