Experimental Nutrition Research LLC / Lipofuze diet pills

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered the famous by reviews Lipofuze, a weight loss pill that is suppose to do miracles such as lose 10lbs in 1 week by speeding up your metabolism. This a scam! They'll charge you the minute you order it and promise you'll receive your package in 6-10 days. When I decided to inquire on my package there is no working number for Lipofuze nor this Experimental Nutrition Research LLc. I sent emails and no answer. I wish I would've seen the complaints before I got blinded sided by the great reviews. It just make you actually believe if something is too good to be true. It is! If there is anybody with any iformation to help please put up a review so that everyone else also effected can get answers.

More Experimental Nutrition Research LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• De
      9th of Jun, 2010

Unfortunately, there is no magic pill for weight loss. The real solution is diet, water intake, and excersize. I think that things that speed up your metabolism can speed up your weight loss temporarily, but there is only one real lasting solution. We all would like a magical solution so that we don't have to do the hard work ourselves, but doing the hard work is more rewarding and the results last longer. Get motivated people! Be responsible for your own problems. Stop being lazy. And do the work that needs to be done to bring you to a healthy weight which can include resolving the issues that led to your weight gain in the first place. I have struggled with my weight for many years and have tried lots of substances to help me lose weight. Just think, if this was the solution, would there be any obese people out there? We all would like it to be easy, but doing the real solution becomes easier the more you do it. Make yourself feel good and do it yourself. It is much more rewarding.