experienceproject..com / Endless harassment

Canada, Ontario, Toronto
I was a member for quite a few years. At first, I do not deny it it truly was a great site, with great people. Now it is just a depraved community. The admin changed and got harassed by the admin themselves .
On top of a very malicious, extremely sneaky, barking mad woman who spreads rumours that I am someone who I am totally NOT. Complete BS like am harassing her, have multiple accounts, am some guy living very far away from me etc..a total psycho who makes sure that decent people disappear, I am NOT the only one who were victims ! The admins are the worst ! Pure bullies themselves and pea pod size brains. I got banned again after multiple suspensions, bans, and never ever giving you a reason ! When you push for one : you are presented with total BS like they are going to sue you for blablabla to which I always respond : be my GUEST for I am guilty of nothing at all. I also got hacked on there to make me appear as somebody I am not at all and never did.
I guess people have to go there for themselves to explore how trash this site has become.
I am now considering legal action against EP since I was hacked there and they did not give a damn.
Jul 6, 2015