Experian / Unauthorized charges

CA, United States Review updated:

I am writing this on behalf of June Arney, She is blind. I am being billed $17.95 every month and I can't get it stopped. The web site on my statement brings us to this web site. I want it stopped, I want to it to be taken off my credit. I want all my money back with interest. My credit card company says I have to go online to stop it. This has been going on for months.

Comments

• St
      20th of Sep, 2007

CIC*Triple Advanta 09/16 has charged my credit card with out my knowledge.

• He
      20th of Feb, 2012

I too have had unauthorized charges. Someone used my credit card number with a different name and Experian still processed it. When I called them, they said the name doesn't have to match the card. What a shock. This has happened with 3 different cards. With so many complaints, can't something be done. This is awful.

• Ly
      22nd of Feb, 2012

I've just discovered a recurring debit to my checking for this same 19.95 that others are reporting. My bank is treating like fraud and have cancelled my debit card of course. But I never used it to buy this service and of course am panicked that someone had the debit card number. I haven't even gotten through to Experian yet, have to work, but will follow up with them myself even though the bank is going to. Why someone would steal my debit card number to charge Experian credit protection to me is pretty baffling. And kinda unbelievable. Someone inside Experian doing this ? I just can't figure out they got my debit card which I don't use online. Such stress, who needs this.

• Ju
      10th of Apr, 2012

• Wv
      15th of Apr, 2012

Good luck getting through. Experian got rid of their American employees. Also call them and let them know u do not know person on credit card for a full refund. Experian really is a immoral company using foreign help.