Experian / False reporting
I have paid $14.95 per month for more than a year to access my Credit report when I want it. I now want to re-mortgage our house, I have a good interest rate available to me but you have a false judgement showing on my report. I have tried and tried and tried to dispute this error but your system it always down. I got so frustrated I cancelled my account with Experian and took one out with Equifax since you can access 3 reports with them at the same time for the same amount of money.
I looked on the other two reports and they do not show this judgement, it's only on Experian and wouldn't you know it, to be able to dispute it you have to pay Experian again for a new report. I guess you pay for the report and then find the dispute system in down again.
I'm tearing what little hair I have left out trying to resolve this issue. These credit companies seem to hold so much power over us. I have never had a bad debt in my entire life but I can't say the same for our children, but since they are grown why does their bad credit seem to always end up on my file????
I would never again pay monthly to gain access to these reports, it's a waste of time and money.
More Experian Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian - fraud
- Experian Information Solutions - website
- Experian - credit bureau
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing!
- Experian Information Solutions - Terrible