Experian / Credit report is a rip off!
This company offers 3 bureau credit reports online but fails to deliver. Although my credit card was billed immediately, I was unable to access my report over 3-4 days. I was subsequently told I needed a "Private Access Code" to verify my identity, which could only be sent by US mail, although they managed to identify my credit card pretty quickly. Needless to say, this private access code did not work. This service is offered in conjunction with "CIC CreditExpert and LendingTree. Approximately ten days and two hours of phone conversations with all three parties later, they are unable to access my credit report. I asked for a refund, in writing, and was referred back to the same consumer helpline phone number. It seems their business plan is to discourage customers with so many obstacles that they simply abandon the $35 they have already been charged.
More Experian Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian - fraud
- Experian Information Solutions - website
- Experian - credit bureau
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing!
- Experian Information Solutions - Terrible