Expeditelectronics.comExpedite Electronics scammed me

1 Review updated:

Expedite Electronics is a scam organization! I bought a phone from them and the one I received was obviously fake so I contacted them and demanded my money back. They asked me to send the phone back and I did that. After they received the phone that was it! I never got my money back, I wasn't able to reach them and now their website is dead. According to all the reviews I saw they are out of business. But what about all the people who were scammed by them? Who will give us our money back? This is not right. It is still their responsibility and I will not give up until I get my money back. If necessary I will hire a lawyer and I will find these scammers and will sue them. What a scam!

Ma
Feb 15, 2017

Comments

• Ic
      Apr 02, 2017

This site explains why I've been unlucky trying to connect with expeditelectronics, having bought up to date mobiles from them, LG 2014, Samsung 2015 and again Samsung in 2016 and I didn't have any problems with them.
    With the S8 this month I wanted to see what price they was selling it for, now I see that won't be happening, at least not from them.In the years that I bought mobiles I also bought other items and I can honestly say I never had a problem with them.
    Based upon what I've read on this site it seems I was lucky to have been treated well with whatever I bought.The 4 years of buying mobiles from them went well, that was 2 years of top LG models and then Samsung Galaxy, nothing wrong with delivery or products.
    How long has it been since they finished trading.
    John

• De
      Jul 11, 2017

I spent thousands with them and never had any problem with those goods. I was able to register warranty as well with the manufacturers such as Microsoft as well as get repairs from Apple directly. So all in was a great experience and managed to save thousands using them. Sad they went out of business as they had the best prices in the world, probably got destroyed by the bigger companies! I am sad to see them go. I realise those who ordered products close to the time of thier demise is sad. But perhaps their demise might not have come sudden and so they were victims too perhaps?