expeditedtravel.comNo Services

D Review updated:

Paid for a passport that was never issued or even followed up on. Beware of these hacks, I think they are operating out of a Toyota Camry. I called several times to talk to someone. Always getting voicemails and e-mails. Then telling you you did not cancel in time. Definately not a legitimate site. BE WARNED. This outfit is a bunch Jokers

• E
      Feb 23, 2010

They do not operate out of a car. Did you read the contract before you signed it???????

• S
      Mar 29, 2010

Stay away from them. It might be a fraud. They charge you before you have filled up your form. I got no answer to my emails why they have charged me $100. After two days I got no answer. I asked for refund. I faxed my refund paper several times, No answer. I called several times, no answer.

• S
      Feb 25, 2016

They insist on credit card information prior to providing their contract. I immediately told them I did not wish to purchase and did not provide any information they would need to obtain a passport. They have ignored repeated requests for refunds despite knowing full well no services were ever provided.

They are a true scam and have been reported as such..