Expedia.com / airway tickets

1 Qatar Review updated:

Dear sir,

Good day,
Kindly try to find a way out of that problem with expedia.com as they still didn't change my ticket departure timing to be with my family on the same dates as they did change my family members ticket departure and didn't adjust it for me till now, while they allready withdraw the amount of money required for that from my creadit card account.

Kindly review my case carefully and here is my details regarding expedia reservations:

My itinerary # [protected]

How it comes to supply me with my tickets and changes with a costs equal to total: $1, 221.16

While you allready charged me with $1, 863.54 added to withdrawing $99.91 + $99.91 + $99.91 + $92.04

Kindly verify me with the actual deductions from my matercard account and refund me with the difference asap.

Otherwise i'am sorry to inform you that i would take some steps regarding legal ways and authorities to verify my rights.

Kindly be notified that i did called expedia.com using my local mobile network for almost 300 us dollars for the last two days with a dull results and miss leading from almost all representatives and supervisors regarding ticketing.

Many trials regarding bank withdrawals from my master card account are done and still are running by the amount of 99.91 us dollars, with no reasons.

Thanks alot, ..

Best regards,
Dr. Mohamed mah. Sayed
Mobile number: +974 [protected]

Dr
Apr 22, 2013
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Co
      22nd of Apr, 2013

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for sharing your Itinerary number. Please give me your user name and password so I can further assist you with this matter.