Expedia / refund of taxes for canceled flight

United States Review updated:
I have had to cancel my husband's flight from the U.K. to P.O.P I understand that it was non refundable but Air Berlin said I should get the taxes back. but no joy. If I had booked it with the U.K. Expedia this would have been possible but it seem not to be the U.S. here are the details BA flight 948 AIRB flight 7340 booking no. 28NJRH I was on the phone for 2 hours this morning and got no were . This my e-mail address ; ronapickering@hotmail.com I would very like to know why?????
Regards Rona Pickering.
Apr 25, 2015

N  20th of Mar, 2008 by

Expedia - Mixture of incompetence and fraud

Hi... I have an issue with EXPEDIA that involves 48 hours of broken promises and pledges resulting in stress trauma and loss of earnings plus costs and need to know if there are lawyers out there capable of seeking remedy and exposing a mixture of incompetence and fraud.
N  11th of Mar, 2009 by

Expedia - No Refund

Because I paid in advance for a vacation package (flight, hotel, car) there is no compensation for travel delays. My flight was cancelled due to a snowstorm. I stayed overnight in an airport hotel and arrived at my destination one day later. I still had to pay full price for the vacation and also the one night at the airport.
N  29th of Nov, 2010 by

Expedia - Dishonest service

I booked a flight through Expedia.com and expedia decided to change my flight without letting me know. then they wanted to charge me to corrected it. i tried canceling the flight ans they still charged me $250 for canceling.
N  24th of May, 2011 by

Expedia - Worse Customer Service EVER!!
San Antonio

Worse experience with Expedia from the getgo, my VERY 1st actual trip ANYWHERE and it was ruined!! I requested to speak with a supervisors manager because of the lack of incompetence by the company and empathy in regards to my situation, got hung up on not once, not twice but 5 times!!! What is this all about??? I am utterly disgusted with Expedia and KNOW that I will NEVER use them again
N  23rd of Jul, 2011 by

Expedia - Charge not authorized from Expedia
Las Vegas

Expedia somehow got a hold of my information and signed me up for a membership! I haven't been to their site!

Expedia Logo Expedia