Expedia / false charges!

1 703 S. Ocean Blvd.Myrtle Beach, SC, United States

I arrived on the 15th of May with reservations only to find that I was not in the hotel register with the reservations from expedia/hotels.com., booking number [protected]. The sales dept. assured me that this request was very near the Pavilion by only a couple blocks. It was way too far from the Pavilion to walk, plus I wasn't in the system with the reservations promised. So, with a mutual agreement between expedia/hotels.com and the desk clerk at Atlantic Palms Resort and myself, canceled on May 15th. After speaking with two customer care consultants with expedia/hotels.com on two different occasions, I was assured that the cancellation request was official, come back home and spoke to two more customer care consultants on two more occasions only to find out that this problem has never been taken care of. The 3rd consultant, named hunny, assured me that my booking number was my cancellation confirmation number. I will never book online ever again as this has turned out to be a nightmare. Someone, please take care of this problem as I was promised. Today, I spoke with the 5th customer care specialist only to be hung up on. I hope you understand my frustration in trying to deal with this matter. It would be greatly appreciated if you would help me resolve this problem.

Thank you, Pamela Osborne.