Expedia & Iberia Airlines / I am still waiting for the refund
On september 30/2005 I bought two tickets from expedia to travel on december 29 2005 to madrid. On october 2005 my husband had an accident with cerebral hemorrhage. I call expedia to cancel the trip and they told me that I have a year to use the tickets due to the situation. My mistake was that I believe what they told me.
When I asked again for the refund they ask me for a doctors letter. I sent all the papers they ask me for via fax [protected]. On june 7 I ask again for the refund and they said to me that it takes 2 or 3 billings periods to be reimbursed to my credit card. I am still waiting for the refund. When yesterday I sent an e-mail to them asking for the refund. They told me that I have to talked to iberia at [protected]. Then I call iberia and they told me that I bought the ticket thru expedia and they are the one who has to gave me the refund. I think that they are playing pi-pon with my situation.
If anyone can help me with this I will appreciated very much. We are a retired couple. If you have any questions please contact me via e-mail or telephone
305-984-7sss. Thank you.
More Expedia & Iberia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - hotel reservation
- Expedia - name change on airline ticket
- Expedia.com - the rental car ad was not the same as my final cost
- Expedia - queenstown hotel booking
- Expedia - flight reservation online