Expedia / hotel bookings
Additional Information: ZV2CO0WWP TRAVEL $375.40
Additional Information: Q339FR3ZY 0 91010 $475.20
HOTEL MALKA, JERUSALEM
We went to claim our room at Hotel Malka on Oct 25 and they did not have our reservation nor any rooms available. We expect to have full refund.
We were told when Expedia allowed us to double book multiple Hotels for the same nights that Hotel Malka was uncancelable. When we arrived in Jerusalem and tried to check into Hotel Malka and they had no rooms we asked for refund and they refused. When we called Expedia they also refused.
We expect at minimum refunded for Oct 25 through 30 as the Hotel had no rooms available. This is fraud and just wrong.
We have sent letters to Ohio Attorney Generals office and American Express as well.
David Scott Hughes
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - flight cancellation
- Expedia - tickets to knotts berry farm
- Expedia - delayed luggage
- Expedia - hotel reservation
- Expedia - name change on airline ticket