Expansys / Bad service

almost have no customer support. All they have is a representative that lies to you and promise to get back to you with information about your order later and that never happens!!! Here is an order I placed and was pending for TWO MONTHS!

www.expansys-usa.com/tracking.aspx?ref=8B8D8C1D8CEA&passcode=Q4898

I called them more than ten times and emailed them few others, I even emailed the parent company but I never got any response… BEWARE.

Go

Comments

• Ar
      4th of Sep, 2012

expansys uk are equally bad. i ordered £50 worth of goods though their ebay outlet - they delivered competely the wrong order that was of considerably less value, then kept telling me they were going to send out the correct order. nothing arrived and after two weeks i requested a refund. they emailed me a creditnote claiming a creditnote is a refund. fraudsters in my books. currently going through a creditcard claim with my creditcard provider.

19th of Jan, 2013
    Expansys - non deivery
    expansys .com
    Ireland
    expansys.com

On 3rd of Jan I ordered a Micro SD card for my handicapped daughter it is now the 19th and no sign of it ! the telephone number given is constantly busy, they have failed to respond to numerous e-mails. Avoid them