ExoticPhone / Bad service

Worst Service ever. Bought a E61i on January 09th and since then, me and my daughter constantly calling them and kept getting hung up without any responses from them. They have no idea where the order is at. First of all, when we call during the early central hours, we get notified to call at a later time, and then when i am at work my daughter calls, she gets information to call earlier, because the customer service left. We have filled a case with the State of New York Office of the Attorney General, Mrs. Penelope Lerner with the case number [protected] and just praying for the best to get our money back. So, buy only if you want to be scammed.

Ga

Comments

• Fi
      17th of Aug, 2009

Whenever I need to buy a phone, I buy it from them because of the following reasons:

1. Good customer service, their representatives are very nice, polite & decent.
    2. No one can deny this, their prices are really the best.
    3. Their phones are best quality.
    4. being a regular customer, they always give me $5.00 discount, I don't even have to ask for it.

They arent SCAMMERS!!! They are running a good business...
    I wish Exotic Phone all the very best.

• Md
    New York
    New York
    Phone: 347-298-8094
    Exoticphone.com

Sir/Madam, please remove this liar, liar, liar. I am just ashamed of his lies. He is nothing
    but a liar. I don't even want to defend his statement, it makes me sick. But I will tell
    you just one thing, you decide for your self. Please. His username, 'calihottie87' is
    registered under La Honda, California. Please trace his IP Address, he is from an IP
    address located in Bangladesh, an employee of Myworldphone.com, who is our competitor.
    He has nothing to do and write bad things about exoticphone.com. He is flat out liar.
    I ask for your help by removing this liar. Last but not least, if he can show you our
    company ID then you keep this link, HE cannot show you the company ID. I will fax you
    our company ID to you so that you know how our company ID looks.
    Exoticphone.com has live customer service center located at The Empire State Buidling in
    New York. Our location is clearly stated on our website. Needless to mention, we have a
    physical location where clients can come and buy. Our customer service hours are 10:30 am
    to 7:30 Pm.
    I request you to please remove this link as it hurts business greatly. It's on first page
    of google. Becuase your SEO is very effective it comes on very first few lines of googel.
    I kindly ask you remove this liar's statement. You can call me at 347-298-8094 to reach
    me. Thank you very much.