ExodusID.com / Fake!

1 6658 Youree DriveShreeveport, LA, United States Review updated:

Alright, so I talked to the "owner" who assured me of all the details. We emailed each other back and forth, and for about 3 days before i shipped payment, he was quick to respond every time. After I sent payment in, and USPS confirmed it was received and signed for by a man named "Smith" (who isn't the "owner", whose name is R. Borek), he is yet to return a single email. Others who i have spoken to assure me of the same thing, no contact with this man. He comes onto this site to tell us of how "legit" he is, and how he won't scam us like others. In the end, all I can say is wow. You should probably watch your back R.Borek, cuz the number of people you ###ed over is at least 5, and you're located in the U.S. It's not gonna be hard for us to track your ### ### down, so you better pray to God if you didn't send our product out yet. Lemme know if any of you other guys who i know paid this guy received payment, and if none of us have, I suggest we go maul this guy. NO ONE ELSE SEND IN PAYMENT UNTIL YOU SEE AT LEAST 3 LEGIT PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECEIVED A PRODUCT FROM THIS GUY!

Comments

• Ba
      24th of Mar, 2008

UPDATE: ExodusID@hushmail.com, his email address, has been shut down for some reason. His cell phone number that he dealt out to customers is also out of service. He's either tying off loose ends to stop people from tracking him, or he's been caught by the Feds/Police. Anyone else with more info feel free to place it here.

25th of Mar, 2008

I have the same problem as you. Do you think we will ever get them?

25th of Mar, 2008

I sincerely doubt we will ever see these IDs or our $100 again, unless we go find this ###er and exact revenge.

• Ke
      25th of Mar, 2008

Yes, I also bought from him too, and as soon as my shipment got in I emailed him and called him, but his phone number is down.
    His other email address is rborekjr@gmail.com
    and i seriously doubt he's been caught by the police
    and i dont even know if his real name is richard borek jr, as anybody could just as fake their name online and on email.
    when did you guys send your payments in?
    mine just got to him today...which sucks

6658 Youree Drive
    Shreveport, LA

Has he responded to any emails?

26th of Mar, 2008

I also sent this guy 100 dollars and have not seen an ID. I thought it sounded too good to be true so it looks like just another scam. I sent my money about two weeks ago and havent got an ID.

26th of Mar, 2008

Does anyone actually know someone that has received an ID from Exodus?

1st of Apr, 2008

ok anybody heard of or received something from fakeidboy.com? it looks legit

• Pe
      26th of Apr, 2008

This ###, is the same one working with the FAREAST ID site. He's a ###...If he comes to this part of the world(and they sometimes do)...he'll keep finding his tyres slashed over and over and over again!...and maybe quick set cement clogging the tail pipe/muffler.

• Th
      28th of Apr, 2008

Guys, there's another scammer out there. He goes by the name Andrew or Manuel Sanchez. His e-mail address is santiaandrew@gmail.com. He pretends to be sympathetic about your situation, but is a scammer. DO NOT fall for his tricks. He will ask you to MoneyGram or Western Union the money to him. He will even e-mail you samples, but will not deliver. He's around the New York, New Jersey area. He will request you to send the money to Manuel Sanchez, Long Branch, NJ 07740. Please DO NOT fall for it!!!

• Br
      1st of May, 2008

Barleezy F, fakeidboy.com is pretty legit..ordered a michigan one from them and it looks pretty good

25th of May, 2008

Brett - have you talked to these guys via email? cuz i did, but didnt feel comfortable sending any more money via the US Postal Office. however, these guys now only accept paypal, which is legit. they all sent me a sample of the ID i requested that wasnt shown on the site. anyone else heard from em or gotten a product? lemme know

31st of Oct, 2009

ha ha you wont catch me, your money was being redirected to me in Britain. in the last 4 years i took $120, 000 of you little ###. yours sincerely Rob, WWW.EXODUSID.COM